Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: A Tipping Point Is Nearing

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    Variable is an alias anyway..

Merg, I don't think you are a whackjob.. I respect you as a person and as a veteran. And if this junk broke loose tomorrow, I would pray you were on my side..

Saying that, My God is the same God who chose the Israelites and they haven't lost many battles lately....
    That's true PBiz. Have you ever read any of the personal accounts of the Israeli soldiers and pilots about the 6 Day War. Man, there were some true miracles taking place.

But this idiot president we have is turning his back on Israel as we speak. I fully believe that if we as country do that God isn't going to be very happy with us.

But you're right in that God tells us He won't put more on us than we can endure, as long as we keep our eyes on Him. I expect we will survive this, but I also think we need to prepare for the worst. Hey, God told Noah to build an ark in the middle of a desert of all places. Noah did and he and his survived.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Talk to me when you grow up.

Like I said, go read my other posts before you come here spouting off at the mouth. I'm obviously saner than you'll ever be. You're little immature cocky mouthed posts to me when you know nothing about me is proof you have immaturity issues, boy.

You don't like what I write, then don't read it and STFU.

Now as I was going to post before that little bug buzzed by:

The inflation disaster is near

All these things taken together are what adds up to an economic breakdown. If fuel goes over $5 a gallon imagine what that will do to trucking costs. Those costs will be pushed over onto the products being delivered. That will equal the costs of groceries going through the roof. A lot of people won't be able to buy enough to feed their families.
    Oh boy, here comes the name-calling. Trust me, friend, I don't need to read your thousands of other posts to know you are being paranoid. But, if it makes you feel better, stockpile away...

Years from now the history books will be singing the praises of a part injun' from Greenwood with the world's biggest self-proclaimed pecker and how he saved the USofA by skull fucking everybody back to whence they came when the shit hit the fan

Ramen noodles are cheap and you can stockpile the shit out of em if you have enough water to boil!

Huh!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

SO how much ammo do you think is necessary to stock up on??

Quote Originally Posted by bitesize View Post
    SO how much ammo do you think is necessary to stock up on??
    2,000 rounds for every battle rifle, 1500 in each pistol caliber, 10,000 rounds of .22 lr bulk, 2000 rounds of higher quality .22lr... for starters
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...

I guess I better start saving my money geez!!

Mergie, I have a question. What happen during the late 70s - early 80s when we had high oil and high inflation? Were people stock piling food and supplies then?

Quote Originally Posted by bitesize View Post
    I guess I better start saving my money geez!!
    ammo is like gold or silver in that it is never really going to lose all of its value. If shit hits the fan, $200 of ammo will be unbelievably valueable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edisto View Post
    We have a plan in place for Armageddon . That is part of the Premium Membership.

The one thing that I am scared of is : when people have the ability to vote in their own benefits. What I mean is, if the people recieving benefits have control over the people giving the benefits. This is when democracy will fail. Thankfully, the last election proved that has not happened and I think the future elections will continue this trend.

Quote Originally Posted by FHF View Post
    The one thing that I am scared of is : when people have the ability to vote in their own benefits. What I mean is, if the people recieving benefits have control over the people giving the benefits. This is when democracy will fail. Thankfully, the last election proved that has not happened and I think the future elections will continue this trend.
    no matter how hard the left tries to organize the "receivers", they'll never out number us. Can't happen.
    We have a plan in place for Armageddon . That is part of the Premium Membership.

I wonder how much those unions contribute to political campaigns. Probably not Walker's.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Yup.

I hope it doesn't happen, but personally I don't see any way around it. Like Moatsy said, the way things are being done now is 'unsustainable', the money has run out.

We can blame the politicians for using our tax money to buy votes from the entitlement crowds. But bottom line, it's our (taxpayers' and voters') fault, we should have thrown the trash out a long time ago. We didn't and it's cost us billions if not trillions over the years, and it may cost us our republic.

Now we're broke, not just government, who doesn't have any money anyway, but us the taxpayers are broke. The financial institutions are going broke. We can't support these millions of free loaders any longer. We have got to cut them off the government teat, along with quit sending billions of dollars in aid to every country with their hand out, they hate us anyway. When we do that the world will turn against us and the free-loaders will hit the streets rioting and demanding what they feel is their deserved government checks. It ain't gonna be pretty, and it's gonna be deadly for many on both sides.

Thank God I don't live in or near a big city, I and mine will survive. We won't be fat and happy, but we will come out the other side of this still breathing.

I've been stocking food and ammo for a while now. I plan to make myself very small and stay very quiet. I'll watch my perimeter closely, if I need to defend what's mine I will do so, quickly and lethally, but I will try to do it without too much noise and fanfare. A form of the 3 S's will be employed if needed.

Keep your loved ones close, stay quiet, and like I said, make yourself very small and if/when you are forced to defend yours, be lethal to excess and be fast.
    You are spot on Mergie!

Grow food! Raise chickens, rabbits and goats. Learn how to preserve your food.

I am stocking up on toilet paper! I think that is the one item I could not do without.

I just wanna know if i'll be able to access SCDUCKS
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

Quote Originally Posted by cudexter View Post

Doing with out that will almost be as bad as running out of shit paper.

Quote Originally Posted by cudexter View Post
    Talk about a crisis. Gas $5, inflation 20%, trizillion in debt ; all this can be dealt with, but no scducks. That is a disaster!!!!!!!!!!

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life and see if I could not learn what they had to teach; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. Henry David Thoreau, WALDEN

Quote Originally Posted by FHF View Post
    Mergie, I have a question. What happen during the late 70s - early 80s when we had high oil and high inflation? Were people stock piling food and supplies then?
    We did not have a bunch of Muslims overthrowing their governments either. We did not have a president sitting back on his ass. We did not have folks attacking America. Have y'all heard about the fella down in Texas today. A middle easterner here on a student visa ready to screw us over.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Quote Originally Posted by rp View Post
    We did not have a bunch of Muslims overthrowing their governments either. We did not have a president sitting back on his ass. We did not have folks attacking America. Have y'all heard about the fella down in Texas today. A middle easterner here on a student visa ready to screw us over.
    a saudi no less. the gov't of saudi arabia is a friend to the US, relatively speaking. if the saudi gov't goes, al qaeda will be in control and we'll be even deeper up shit creek.
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.