View Poll Results: which church do you attend?

Voters
266. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baptist

110 41.35%
  • Methodist

37 13.91%
  • Catholic

12 4.51%
  • Episcopal

22 8.27%
  • Christian, none denomination

37 13.91%
  • Lutheren

14 5.26%
  • Jewish

1 0.38%
  • Other

33 12.41%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What religion are you? POLL

Quote Originally Posted by woodsjunky View Post
    Ther goal is to convert the entire world to Islam and have every one live under Shira(sp?)Law. Not every Muslim, but every true Muslim
    Don't Christians have the same goal?

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Don't Christians have the same goal?
    It is a Christian's goal to share ones faith with others. Not necessarily convert. That is up to the individual person and God.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

Quote Originally Posted by woodsjunky View Post
    Geetch I have been to Dubia, Kuwiat, Qatar, Oman, Afghanistan and Iraq. I talked a lot to locals and my interpreters. I like a lot of them and they are more radical some places than others. But there is not a doubt in my mind Islam is a violent religion. Ther goal is to convert the entire world to Islam and have every one live under Shira(sp?)Law. Not every Muslim, but every true Muslim
    Islam is not violent, it is used to enact violence. As Christianity was used during the Crusades and Christianity is used to justify bombing abortion clinics today. See the theme here? Is it radicals that are violent, not religion at its core.

Every true Christian's goal is to convert the world to Christianity, so that everyone can see the truth of Christ. Sound familiar?

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    Islam is not violent, it is used to enact violence. As Christianity was used during the Crusades and Christianity is used to justify bombing abortion clinics today. See the theme here? Is it radicals that are violent, not religion at its core.

Every true Christian's goal is to convert the world to Christianity, so that everyone can see the truth of Christ. Sound familiar?
    See above post, Geetch.

We have engaged in this conversations for some time. I hope that you have never felt my intentions in those were to "convert" you.

I like you just the way you are, and enjoy the conversation. My agenda is only to share what I believe, not demand you see it my way.
    Dexter GETS IT!

I have to call bullshit on that. I do not think many Christians today want to force people to Convert. Under Ilsam they give you 3 choices, convert ,die or except Dimini status and be a second class citezen. Thats in their book, I did not make it up.The Crusades were hundreds of years ago and they still keep marching that out. As far as the abortion clinic bombings that is some individual nuts, of all the folks who are anti abortion you have had just 2 bombers I can think of. How many Christians do you see blowing up buildings ,highjacking planes or cutting peoples heads off on the internet.
    Last edited by woodsjunky; 07-14-2009 at 01:06 PM.

You are wrong. You can pick and choose what you want out of the Koran as you do the Bible.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Thanks for making my point for me.

And thanks for the prayers.

What is striking to me is so many of you are so adamant about your beliefs as being the true and only way. Is this any different than the Muslims who believe their way is the true and only way to Heaven?
    My post was actually disproving your quote, but I was quoting fish's quote? The New testament wasn't written 300 years later. Re -read me post geetc
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

WTF it the koran??

It sounds like a restaurant where you pick and choose from and eat "all you can eat"

This little "debate" yall are having has taken a turn for the worst
    Last edited by CAMO SNOB; 07-14-2009 at 01:09 PM.
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

me and God done worked all this out, suggest ya'll all do the same. I do not have to understand everyone's religion to be sure of what I have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Your heart ain't like your balls, ya only got one...
    All you need is a body built for discipline and a mind that can justify so much apparent self-abuse.

kool.

You are wrong. You can pick and choose what you want out of the Koran as you do the Bible.
    Thanks for quoting me, I am flattered
    But that wasn't directed to me...

that is all.
    Last edited by cudexter; 07-14-2009 at 01:12 PM.
    Dexter GETS IT!

Bullshit! Thats in the Koran. I have not read it all ,but I have read enough
    Last edited by woodsjunky; 07-14-2009 at 01:13 PM.

Kool. Gotcha. Alrighty then. I wonder if muslims know they can pick and choose? Wonder why they just don't pick the 100 virgins part?

Intellectual discussion has ended. I am done.

As always feel free to PM me.
    Dexter GETS IT!

Yep, I'm finished too.

Quote Originally Posted by duckduckdog View Post
    me and God done worked all this out, suggest ya'll all do the same. I do not have to understand everyone's religion to be sure of what I have.
    I agree . As long as no one wantss to force theirs on me we are fine
    Last edited by woodsjunky; 07-14-2009 at 01:21 PM.

By the way I was joking about every one going to Hell

Yeah but if you don't choose to convert, I don't go around and try to kill you. With Islam, it is a yes or no question to them. If your answer is no, then you get the axe.

Seriously this isn't just my belief, it's been on the news and in print before.

I'm done as well.
    Last edited by SCLAND&TIMBER; 07-14-2009 at 09:33 PM.