Thread: Good news! Meat is ok again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

i forwarded him the link.
    the scary part is i can already kinda tell where he's gonna pick holes in it.

I do wish someone would explain to me why its more expensive to be a plant eater. I hear that a lot and see it in articles but I just cant fathom how that could be. Shopping for organic veggies at Whole Foods may be expensive but I'm not sure how the concept of eating veggies is more expensive. Granted, I often dont understand the "socio-economic" part of a lot of things these days. Like access to abortion and such.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post

I do wish someone would explain to me why its more expensive to be a plant eater. I hear that a lot and see it in articles but I just cant fathom how that could be. Shopping for organic veggies at Whole Foods may be expensive but I'm not sure how the concept of eating veggies is more expensive. Granted, I often dont understand the "socio-economic" part of a lot of things these days. Like access to abortion and such.
    Probably more expensive with the end of life care that last for decades.

I think it’s referring to fresh produce.

The veggie only movement has made many a man rich.

I was in NY last September.

Vegan only place at the bottom of my hotel.

Edimamae (sp?) and a bowl of rice the size of a tennis ball.........28.99
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.