Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Dabo’s looks like 29-19
    Champ looks like 26-23
    So fairy similar without even getting into the ACC competition vs the SEC?
    I remember when they were calling for Dabo to be replaced, was hearing the same about the AD
    Also, was what Muschamp inherited in worse shape than what Dabozo took over?
    How long does it take? Has the man really been given enough time considering?
    I don't know the answers but these are fair questions
    1) Negative. Not similar. Gift Big Willy the two wins to finish this season and he is still 28-23. Less wins with more losses.
    2) Look at his antics. He came on as an “ass clown“ dancing and shit... thus it took a little bit for the fan base to get behind.
    3) If I remember correctly, it was a mediocre team. (guess my memory is clouded by 5*s and golden trophies)
    4 & 5) give her another chance, at least they beat UGA, this time around.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

He needs an extension and increase the buyout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could anyone really make this up?

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/so...ggarts-buyout/

Willie Taggert you say? Oh please, please, please let that be true. If he is hired I am changing my prediction of 10 straight minimum to 18-20 straight.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

They are just asking how to fire a coach not hire WT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10-4, I usually don’t read anything beyond a headline for Sakkerliner, you usually get the full story right there.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Not sure how else to word this but this is nothing more than a SHIT SHOW

Hell I actually feel sorry for Muschamp having put up with this, I guess if he walks into Presidents office and tells him to GO F YOURSELF it violates his contract and he walks away with very little.

Damn if I were Muschamp I would be talking to Billy Freeman about a new 42 with quads

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

I’m just guessing that everyone except ecu6+ realizes this is a really bad look for the institution. Gemini crickets. They are better than this.

Dabo’s looks like 29-19
    Champ looks like 26-23
    So fairy similar without even getting into the ACC competition vs the SEC?
    I remember when they were calling for Dabo to be replaced, was hearing the same about the AD
    Also, was what Muschamp inherited in worse shape than what Dabozo took over?
    How long does it take? Has the man really been given enough time considering?
    I don't know the answers but these are fair questions
    Dabo didn’t coach the full season in year 1 so those number are wrong. But to make it simple for you in yr 4 He had 10 wins and Clemson was ranked 6 in the country. But to tell the whole story without just the narrative I want, Clemson got curb stomped by W by God V. So I guess we can compare the 4th season after UofSuC’s bowl game. Oh wait

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    Dabo didn’t coach the full season in year 1 so those number are wrong. But to make it simple for you in yr 4 He had 10 wins and Clemson was ranked 6 in the country. But to tell the whole story without just the narrative I want, Clemson got curb stomped by W by God V. So I guess we can compare the 4th season after UofSuC’s bowl game. Oh wait
    They were ranked #14 and went 10-4
    U of SC beat them 34 to 13 that year also....but lets not mention that.
    Hey, its your story, so you tell it anyway you want
    2011 Orange Bowl - #23 West Virginia vs. #14 Clemson (HD)

Last edited by ecu1984; 11-18-2019 at 10:14 PM.

Default Interesting

They were ranked #14 and went 10-4
    U of SC beat them 34 to 13 that year also....but lets not mention that.
    Hey, its your story, so you tell it anyway you want
    2011 Orange Bowl - #23 West Virginia vs. #14 Clemson (HD)
    The highest ranking of the season was 6 and yes I put the WV loss in there as I’m not being biased. I didn’t mention the loss to SC cause I figured everyone knew that Clemson lost not only that year but the 3 before it and 1 after. The story I was telling was the actual facts of the season. But like I said we can’t compare fully till after yalls bowl game.
    Last edited by Woodiewacker82; 11-18-2019 at 10:18 PM.

The highest ranking of the season was 6 and yes I put the WV loss in there as I’m not being biased. I didn’t mention the loss to SC cause I figured everyone knew that Clemson lost not only that year but the 3 before it and 1 after. The story I was telling was the actual facts of the season. But like I said we can’t compare fully till after yalls bowl game.
    Yeah, it gets confusing, the Gamecocks were ranked 5 spots ahead of Climp5in at the end of the 2011 season.
    They finished 9th in the AP poll and the awesome Tigers at 14

Yeah, it gets confusing, the Gamecocks were ranked 5 spots ahead of Climp5in at the end of the 2011 season.
    They finished 9th in the AP poll and the awesome Tigers at 14
    Yea the good ole days right. How things have changed Clemson don’t even care about numbers beside the name anymore just titles and the only numbers associated with UofSuC is 19 million and some change.

Yea the good ole days right. How things have changed Clemson don’t even care about numbers beside the name anymore just titles and the only numbers associated with UofSuC is 19 million and some change.
    I commend you. Not just any Climp5in fan would bring up 2011, much less brag about it.
    Congrats

I commend you. Not just any Climp5in fan would bring up 2011, much less brag about it.
    Congrats
    Yea yea you can save the congrats till Jan when the Tigers are 30-0 and back to back champs. Serious question Rick not trying to bait you but what is your opinion on how the school should be looking to the future.

Yea yea you can save the congrats till Jan when the Tigers are 30-0 and back to back champs. Serious question Rick not trying to bait you but what is your opinion on how the school should be looking to the future.
    The play calling is so bad, I knew at least 7 times what they were going to run this past week.
    Every time it was 3rd and short, for the past 4 games......Hilinski comes out and Joyner
    goes in and runs the ball behind the blocking fullback and usually got sacked.
    We were sitting here watching the game last Saturday and actually calling what was coming next and were
    correct probably 40% of the time laughing our ass off.
    He needs to be fired for not changing that all season

The play calling is so bad, I knew at least 7 times what they were going to run this past week.
    Every time it was 3rd and short, for the past 4 games......Hilinski comes out and Joyner
    goes in and runs the ball behind the blocking fullback and usually got sacked.
    We were sitting here watching the game last Saturday and actually calling what was coming next and were
    correct probably 40% of the time laughing our ass off.
    He needs to be fired for not changing that all season
    What about Tanner should he be fired too or just Boom. I have no idea of the job Tanner is doing other than football and the NC in WB.

Congrats
    Most of us are thankful for 2011 in a strange way, it got us Venables and Clemson hasn’t looked back since. Thanks for reminding us of those humble beginnings. Now, carry on living in the past while the Tigers cruise to 6-10 and beyond.

This whole talk from the BOT has created a (new) steaming pile in Cootville.

On one hand, if you clean house you owe someone nearly 20 million to do nothing and may not have to cash to get anyone but a low level coach. Maybe you get the next Dabo, maybe you get the next Derek Dooley. The other option is to hire an un/under employed head coach. Butch Jones and Willie Taggert might be available.

If you wait, you are likely stuck with what you have now assistant coach-wise since you'd have to be crazy to come there as a OC or DC (knowing your job is tied to a coach on a blazing hot seat) or currently unemployed, which is not a good trait in an assistant coach.

Maybe Boom turns it around, but I'm not sure that's possible since he couldn't do it a Florida, with its built in recruiting advantage.

So who is on deck? Pro-tip: you don't have to pay a no-name coach as though he is a top ten coach...at least until they prove themselves.

What I see is lather, rinse, repeat. New coach, three to four years, new coach, and so on.

At least you're not Tennessee.....yet.

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    This whole talk from the BOT has created a (new) steaming pile in Cootville.

On one hand, if you clean house you owe someone nearly 20 million to do nothing and may not have to cash to get anyone but a low level coach. Maybe you get the next Dabo, maybe you get the next Derek Dooley. The other option is to hire an un/under employed head coach. Butch Jones and Willie Taggert might be available.

If you wait, you are likely stuck with what you have now assistant coach-wise since you'd have to be crazy to come there as a OC or DC (knowing your job is tied to a coach on a blazing hot seat) or currently unemployed, which is not a good trait in an assistant coach.

Maybe Boom turns it around, but I'm not sure that's possible since he couldn't do it a Florida, with its built in recruiting advantage.

So who is on deck? Pro-tip: you don't have to pay a no-name coach as though he is a top ten coach...at least until they prove themselves.

What I see is lather, rinse, repeat. New coach, three to four years, new coach, and so on.

At least you're not Tennessee.....yet.
    At least Tennessee has tradition to sell and fall back on.