Thread: Have you seen this snake?

Default Have you seen this snake?

Looking for verified Timber rattlesnake sightings in the Central Piedmont, southeast of the I-85 corridor. Also report pigmy rattlesnake sightings. Dead or alive. Need first person vouchers--photos with GPS tags preferred. Also looking for preserved artifacts--rattles, shed skins, preserved skins. Especially looking at Laurens County, Union County, southern Spartanburg County, southern Greenville County. Expecting to see sightings around the edges. Would be most pleased to follow up on sightings in the middle. Please PRIVATE MESSAGE DETAILS! I am gathering data, and am not a collector.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1466958740.142377.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Zephyr; 06-26-2016 at 12:19 PM.
    Hunting outside the box

Guy at work says he's killed two at his place in Greenwood. I will see if I can get you some details.
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

I've got a buddy who's a forester in Greenwood and he posted a video on facebook back in the spring. Not sure exactly where, but close to Greenwood Co
    Law don't go round here Lawdog

Greenwood is a county of interest. Thanks, this would be very helpful if either of you can get me picture and gps coordinates or have them drop pin on a map on Google Earth or Mapquest.

I'm getting a good many reports from people of York, Fairfield and Cherokee Counties. Would expect them there as well as Edgefield and maybe McCormick.

Abbeville, Anderson, Greenwood, Laurens, Union and southern Greenville and southern Spartanburg are the areas of utmost interest.
    Last edited by Zephyr; 06-28-2016 at 05:05 AM.
    Hunting outside the box