Thread: Civilians Stop Car Chase Driver

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Civilians Stop Car Chase Driver

Cops should have let those two have the punk. The woman was fired up!

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

BigBallin is offline prognosticator of prognosticators

luv it
    You can grow up to be just like me....

You notice how well trained the kid was? He managed to get out of the car, walk all the way over to the side walk before commencing to rolling around in agony.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    You notice how well trained the kid was? He managed to get out of the car, walk all the way over to the side walk before commencing to rolling around in agony.
    my neck, my back, my neck and my back

What the hell was wrong with that kid??? That shit is hilarious.
    “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.”

― Norman Maclean

I thought he was rolling on the ground laughing cause his momma was whopping someone else's ass for a change.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Haha, I had to go back and watch the kid. He flops and rolls then gets back in the van.

Everything about that video makes my day!

I was rear ended at 50 mph recently. Didn't feel anything at first, and then back spasms and a lot of pain. Prayers for the kid, you bunch of assholes

Yet he appears to be just fine by the end of the video

Quote Originally Posted by jws View Post
    Yet he appears to be just fine by the end of the video
    I don't see it..You mean for the 4 seconds you see the back of his head while being questioned by the cop?

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuckTX View Post
    I don't see it..You mean for the 4 seconds you see the back of his head while being questioned by the cop?
    Don't get upset because you're more of pussy than that young boy when it comes to car accidents.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    Don't get upset because you're more of pussy than that young boy when it comes to car accidents.
    yeah, it only fucked up my life for 2 months..thanks for the kind words ass

PS, I used to think car wreck injuries were a joke too until it happened to me. It wasn't much fun to be sitting at a light and slammed out of no where.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuckTX View Post
    It wasn't much fun to be sitting at a light and slammed out of no where.
    That's what she said.

This is why I love SCDucks!!

I was also in a wreck a few months back when someone ran a red light and hit me going 50. I was so jacked up I climbed out of the window that had blown out because my doors wouldnt open, got my dog out of the truck, and went and sat on the curb. My head hurt like a mofo from where I slammed it on the passenger seat and that was all I could think about. Get to hospital and they told me I had a broken neck and torn vertebral arteries. 2.5 months bed rest is no joke, and I too view injuries a lot differently than i did before. My neck is all jacked up and will prob be that way forever.
    Last edited by Islandguy85; 05-22-2015 at 10:48 AM.

Life's a bitch...and then you die.

Quote Originally Posted by MorningWoody View Post
    What the hell was wrong with that kid??? That shit is hilarious.
    Soccer player.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Yep. The camera footage will be used once the suit papers are filed?