Thread: Rain after Anna

Default Rain after Anna

Well the low did nothing for around Columbia but the rain afterwards is helping.

This morning, the farmer helping us out sprayed and got fertilizer in and round up on in ample time before 1" fell at the club. Perfect timing.

Here in downtown Columbia, I may be swimming to my truck to head out. Good rain. And there was thunder. Oops. There's more.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Rained off an on from Thursday on here. Started in earnest about 11:00pm Saturday night and steady until 8:00pm Sunday. I bet we got 5-6" of rain. Storms just started up here an hour ago and will continue tonight.

I'm damn sick of the rain. Coaching my boy's baseball team, we've been rained out 6 times so far out of 10 games.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Thunder started rolling about 45 minutes ago in my area, it's getting pretty dark.

Should be a nice storm if it keeps coming.

Not a drop in Camden.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Default Rain after Anna

1.9" on Bluff rd. this afternoon.

G
    Last edited by JOHNSON; 05-11-2015 at 05:46 PM.

Really spotty around Florence. Three tenths in some places to nearly two inches in others.
    That the Tiger's roar may echo.....

Got a good bit in Lexington.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen