Thread: TackleDirect.com Shitty Codes

Default TackleDirect.com Shitty Codes

So, I ordered about $150 worth of saltwater lures, and I got a handy coupon with the order: $15 off $200 or more. Yup, a whopping 7.5%.

Well, I log in, and see free shipping on $200 or more. This is valid for any fucknut who logs into the site, new or old.

I add a PLB and a pair of Aftco shorts. I'm over the threshold for shipping by a bit. I put in my data, and no matter how you shake it, it won't take two coupon codes.

IMHO, that's kinda shitty. But, so be it. I still save by not paying tax. However, if you're gonna send me coupons to save money on "larger" orders, then honor whatever-the-fuck-discounts you guys offer to anyone else. Jus' sayin'.

Please move this to the SALTWATER section. My bad, yo!

If you contact tackle direct they will make it right for you. It's probably a glitch in their system. Never ever had a problem with them and nothing but good customer support.

Can I give you a fishing pro-tip?

I mean, I'm not really a pro, per-se, but I can catch fish with relative ease.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    If you contact tackle direct they will make it right for you. It's probably a glitch in their system. Never ever had a problem with them and nothing but good customer support.
    I tried calling; it was too late. I should have known.

I figured they'd make it right on the phone, but I HAD to purchase tonight.

It's the last day for the rebate for the PLB. So...either save $15 tonight, or save $50 via MIR.

Granted, I know it's only $15, but for me, it's kinda like principle here. But, whatever. It's on the way...

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    Can I give you a fishing pro-tip?
    No, but you can invite me onboard for the cost of split fuel.

So Bogster is a Pro offshore dude to.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I think the guy's name you need to talk to is named John. Call them and talk to them tomorrow. Explain what happened and they'll make it right. They're good to deal with and you get further with discounts and additional money off calling direct.

Another good one is Jigging World.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I like to pay full price for stuff so I dont waste time and energy getting pissed at a computer for not saving me $15.

Its worth $20 to me not to worry about some things.

I even got 93 octane gas in my truck the other day....because I can.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

every single online vendor I know only accepts 1 promotion code. I assume to prevent scams.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuckTX View Post
    every single online vendor I know only accepts 1 promotion code. I assume to prevent scams.
    This is my experience too...

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I like to pay full price for stuff so I dont waste time and energy getting pissed at a computer for not saving me $15.

Its worth $20 to me not to worry about some things.

I even got 93 octane gas in my truck the other day....because I can.
    Dentist. But I like how you roll
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I would run Sunoco 260 in all my gas engines. I would buy American Made if there were any, and I don't know crap about entering a code because I didn't figure they would ever work!!

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dentist. But I like how you roll
    he don't care if his Yeti wont keep ice, cause he can buy ice all fuggin day long too

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    he don't care if his Yeti wont keep ice, cause he can buy ice all fuggin day long too