Thread: Fn POS

Default Fn POS

Hey here's were 2.2 million of your money went. Tell me why we need to spend this kind of money on this shit !

http://www.stltoday.com/news/nationa...b355c3ee4.html
    80-20 Genaration

Obama is doing a great job of making some usually apolitical folks, very angry.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

half the dumb asses that voted for him didn't pay the 1st bit of taxes that went towards paying for that bus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

He doesn't care. He is already quoted as saying Michelle and the girls won't mind him being a one term president.

Sad times we are in.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Nothing like spending our money while we starve, so to speak.
    HRCH Johnny's "Tucker" Out Splashin' MN
    HR Drew's Outback Girl "Bindi"

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    We bought him a campaign bus.
    We are also paying for his campaigning. Can I claim my taxes as a campaign donation on my returns?
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Why can't we get rid of this fool? According to the latest Gallup poll on his approval rating it wouldn't hurt very many people's feelings. Actually it would make a lot of people happy and probably put a bunch of folks back to work.

President Barack Obama's summer woes have dragged his approval rating to an all-time low, sinking below 40 percent for the first time in Gallup's daily tracking poll. New data posted Sunday showed that 39 percent of Americans approved of Obama's job performance, while 54 percent disapproved. Both are the worst numbers of his presidency.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

He's getting the gold mine we are gettin the shaft

i just read where he isnt even sleeping on the damn thing. there is already an entire hotel completely rented out from him thursday of this week... makes alot of sense.. fool. looks like hes copying the tea party movement too.. desperate times calls for desperate measures i guess..

campaigner-in-chief

I am not a fan, but at least he has stopped flying around in air force one at $187,000.00 per hour. Remember, when he flys there are always 2 air force ones that go, along with all the other stuff.

Unbelievable.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!