Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: To Burn or Not To Burn

Good stuff man! Glad I went off without any issues..
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Imazypr huh.when did you spray it?

Think it was early September. Either then or late august.

Might be OK then. Imazypr is a ground neutralizer. Only thing I have seen grow within 9 months of spraying is sunflowers and fireweed. Millet doesn't like it.

Didn't think it was that long. But even so should be good to plant millet in early June-July 4. Hoping the imazypir helps keep the field relatively weed free but I have my doubts.

Clearfield flowers will be fine. Millet may not produce as strong of a seed head, but a late planting should be okay.

Burn looks good. They got in around 40 acres at the farm Saturday while I tried to rework a ball field for the boys to practice on.