Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strange Package

Default Strange Package

This was sitting in the middle of my field.

I was hesitant top open it...but decided "what the hell..."

It could use some rebuilding. I guess someone was just being nice. Beats the hell outta me.

Probably isn't worth rebuilding. Solas props are pretty cheap. I'm running one on my pa-in-laws john boat. A new one for a 25 Johnson is around $60. When my nephew learns how to take better care of a boat, I will put something better on it. Until then, I would rather deal with replacing a prop than gears.

Did you check your motors to make sure they still have their props? I'd be on high alert if something like a box with an old busted prop showed up randomly on my place. My first guess would be that it bounced out of someones truck that was casing the joint or generally up to no good.

Fell off the truck
    Last edited by willyworm; 10-25-2014 at 06:30 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

its definitely a sign...

scary shit this close to halloween
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

I do shit like that to fuck with people.

Randomly place a random object in the middle of where it will least likely be.

Especially someone prone to thinking about shit too much.

Then...sit back, and watch the world burn.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I do shit like that to fuck with people.

Randomly place a random object in the middle of where it will least likely be.

Especially someone prone to thinking about shit too much.

Then...sit back, and watch the world burn.
    Lmao. I believe every word of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

just a lil creepy
    Private Land Rubberhead # 1

Who ever did it, I tip my hat.

It's even got Mr. Brown sleeping with the lights on.

Mr. Bean, I used to take Halloween for real. No treat, you got tricked. Hell, you were liable to get tricked anyway. We for real bought Boulineaus out of eggs one Halloween...for like, easter eggs and stuff.
    Last edited by BigBrother; 10-24-2014 at 09:40 PM.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

You'll get a few bucks at a metal recycler.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Maybe they were just trying to give you props

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Fell off the truck
    Impossible.
    Quote Originally Posted by b35w View Post
    Maybe they were just trying to give you props
    Good one!

Oh...and I checked my boats. Props are still there.

BB, you haven't been around Woodruff lately have you? Went to check on one of our food plots last week and found a watermelon sitting in it. A freaking watermelon. Only 2 other guys in the club and both ain't going nowhere unless to pick up something they've shot. Got me scratching my head. Sorry for the high jack USMC.
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

BigBallin is offline prognosticator of prognosticators

I once found a fake stag handle flea market skinning knife about a foot away from my privacy fence stuck blade down in the dirt. I found it checking the perimeter after flying home from work when my wife called because she said a cop was in our yard answering a reported break in at my address. My wife never asks the right questions and does not recount conversations well. I called em back to the house and they said wrong address but I still had no idea what was going on. I didn't feel warm and fuzzy so we ran a few "intruder drills". Nothing to do with a prop but if I find out you stuck that thing in the ground for me to find BB, Im gonna shit in your drivers seat.
    Last edited by BigBallin; 10-25-2014 at 11:00 AM.
    You can grow up to be just like me....

Quote Originally Posted by BigBallin View Post
    I once found a fake stag handle flea market skinning knife about a foot away from my privacy fence stuck blade down in the dirt. I found it checking the perimeter after flying home from work when my wife called because she said a cop was in our yard answering a reported break in at my address. My wife never asks the right questions and does not recount conversations well. I called em back to the house and they said wrong address but I still had no idea what was going on. I didn't feel warm and fuzzy so we ran a few "intruder drills". Nothing to do with a prop but if I find out you stuck that thing in the ground for me to find BB, Im gonna shit in your drivers seat.
    Hahaha I just spit on my phone.

Well does it happen to fit one of your motors? Maybe somebody you know had it and figured you could use it.

Quote Originally Posted by joshua2 View Post
    BB, you haven't been around Woodruff lately have you? Went to check on one of our food plots last week and found a watermelon sitting in it. A freaking watermelon. Only 2 other guys in the club and both ain't going nowhere unless to pick up something they've shot. Got me scratching my head. Sorry for the high jack USMC.

Nope, that wasnt me, but thanks for the idea.

Ballin, I like to do random shit, not sadistic shit. I would imagine that was a neighborhood kid.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Who ever did it, I tip my hat.

It's even got Mr. Brown sleeping with the lights on.

Mr. Bean, I used to take Halloween for real. No treat, you got tricked. Hell, you were liable to get tricked anyway. We for real bought Boulineaus out of eggs one Halloween...for like, easter eggs and stuff.
    More fuel = more boost!!