Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: blood pressure

Zyrtec is not a decongestant. It is an anti histamine, can cause bp raises as well.

You'd better get a grip on this in your 20s. When you hit the 40s and have to start taking all those BP meds is does very bad things to you. Very bad!

Been there - started eating right, mostly paleo, and bam! Also, start actually tracking your sodium intake. Just because you don't add salt, doesn't mean that you aren't way past where you should be on sodium intake. I never buy anything that a serving contains more than 5% sodium.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Your heart ain't like your balls, ya only got one...
    All you need is a body built for discipline and a mind that can justify so much apparent self-abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by scswamprat View Post
    E, where are you cross fitting at?

At teddys pool house...I don't wanna drive to flo so I watch YouTube and listen to all the barbell shrugged stuff...whatever I can to learn. I still can't get away from my old bench workouts at least once a week though.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by kcarp View Post
    Peedee do you use tobacco?
    I did last year. I have been clean for a while now. I'm sure I drink An above average intake of caffeine though.

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    Caffeine, tobacco, Sodium, Stress, etc. Take them all out. It sucks.
    Yeah man..no tobacco...one cup of coffee and a little tea, and I've cut out pretty much any other drinks. I haven't been eating strictly paleo, but I've never eaten this clean in my life.
    The paleo diet works.
    Last edited by pee dee; 10-22-2014 at 07:20 PM.

Pee dee, have you had an ultrasound of your renal arteries?

When I first got popped with the high blood pressure (21) they wanted to look at my arteries right away to check for something, I can't remember exactly what it was now.

I'm 24 now, still use tobacco, but thanks to a cleaned up diet and crossfit/cardio/heavy weight training, I have been off the drugs for a year.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    Pee dee, have you had an ultrasound of your renal arteries?

When I first got popped with the high blood pressure (21) they wanted to look at my arteries right away to check for something, I can't remember exactly what it was now.

I'm 24 now, still use tobacco, but thanks to a cleaned up diet and crossfit/cardio/heavy weight training, I have been off the drugs for a year.
    Nope...how high was yours running?