Thread: Aging

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Aging

It's kind of strange how your ears and nose never stop growing. That's why you see old people with really big ears and noses.

How Faces Age Over Time

The aging process is ongoing and one we don’t typically notice on a daily basis. However, when you see childhood photos of your grandparents or parents (or even yourself!), the difference can be startling.

Video: Watch this girl age.

While the animated gifs are dramatic, be sure to watch the video to see how subtle the process really is. Everyone gets old; it’s how we live between the ‘then’ and ‘now’ that really matters.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Getting old sucks, but it beats the alternative.
    "I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion"
    - Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion, 1973

Quote Originally Posted by HartClemson99 View Post
    Getting old sucks, but it beats the alternative.
    That's what they say. But how do we know that? No one ever tried the alternative and then told us about it. I mean heck, can it really be that bad? Millions and millions of people have done it for thousands of years and there hasn't been one single complaint. There probably isn't any thing else you could say that about. Some people have even complained about winning the lottery. So maybe alternative ain't so bad.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 09-21-2014 at 04:53 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Can you imagine just how big Obama's ears are going to be when he's like 80!

Ho Lee Fuk!

Can you say DUMBO!!
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post

Ho Lee Fuk!

Can you say DUMBO!!

Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post

Ho Lee Fuk!

Can you say DUMBO!!

Ka-ma-ma
    (the Cherokee word for elephant. It's the same word for butterfly too. They'd never seen an elephant so no word for it.)
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 09-23-2014 at 05:00 PM.

The rich man in Luke 16: 22-26 wasn't at all pleased with life on the other side.
    That the Tiger's roar may echo.....