Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 300 blackout itch

That's a weak come back you should be ashamed.... Let me guess a product of a greenwood public school? Greenwood public schools.... Providing south Carolina's dumbest citizens, I mean they fucking live in greenwood.

Greenwood.... The Sumter of the upstate.

Greenwood... The place dreams go to die.

Greenwood... I heard they were redoing downtown and the sports break burned down, who fucking cares?

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    Have you shot the SSA load thru a chrono? If it will actually move that fast it should be a killer. The Barnes 95TTSX was the best Hunting bullet I've used, but the Accubonds are available locally, almost as good, and less expensive. That said if the OP is only shooting out to 100 yds I would go with the Blackout. I see more components and ammo available locally and all you need is a barrel. Bolt and mags are the same.
    Barns now has a 110gn TTSX designed for the low velocity 300blk. It is impressive to say the least.
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMO SNOB View Post
    Greenwood.... The Sumter of the upstate.

Greenwood... The place dreams go to die.

Greenwood... I heard they were redoing downtown and the sports break burned down, who fucking cares?
    You must be a product of the "No Child Left Behind Act" because All I see is a good bit of assumptions with a 5 year old's dialect.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    Have you shot the SSA load thru a chrono? If it will actually move that fast it should be a killer. The Barnes 95TTSX was the best Hunting bullet I've used, but the Accubonds are available locally, almost as good, and less expensive. That said if the OP is only shooting out to 100 yds I would go with the Blackout. I see more components and ammo available locally and all you need is a barrel. Bolt and mags are the same.
    I personally have not, but a friend in the business has and confirmed it. There are also half a dozen reviews from other reputible sources that confirm the same. I agree if the OP is looking for a short range gun that the blackout is the way to go.
    "Truth, is treason, in the empire of lies"

Fart, I'm bored.

No surprise, you suck at this too.

What are the differences for setting up a basic 5.56 AR lower to shoot 6.8 SPC? Is it simply a 6.8 barreled upper with a different BCG?

And specific mag.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Barns now has a 110gn TTSX designed for the low velocity 300blk. It is impressive to say the least.
    This is the bullet I intend to load for hunting purposes. Orta be fun, especially with a can (although still supersonic of course).
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Rat View Post
    This is the bullet I intend to load for hunting purposes. Orta be fun, especially with a can (although still supersonic of course).
    If you reload I have worked up some decent loads if you need some
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Excellent. I'll get with ya when I get the gun built. Have the lower, just have to get it done. May even go with a fixed stock.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Default 300 blackout itch

Here is mine recently ready to shoot, Needs a bit more dialing in.

It likes hornady 110 vmax

PSA lower with parts

Upper 17 inch, Nikon scope,

Cheap laser for the hogs .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by firemedic; 08-28-2014 at 11:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I got plenty of hooks but I think I'm going to need more ammo.

Any recommenmdations on a decent upper? I like dealing with PSA, but they don't have a lot to choose from in 300 blackout
    Last edited by Blackwater77; 08-28-2014 at 02:08 PM.