Thread: Huey Lewis baits ducks, ends hunting near property

Default Huey Lewis baits ducks, ends hunting near property

P.S. Huey Lewis is a hunter.

Lewis said the waterway is too close to homes for safe hunting and he argues wading hunters will hurt the slough’s fish population.
    Moron...........

I like these plans........

I do believe it is time for some old time Montana payback.....High speed boats, shooting ay all hours of the day, and a little making life miserable for them and their families......
    Seems that Mitchell Slough might be an excellent place for numerous folks to practice their high speed air-boat driving skills, early week-end mornings. Especially considering it's public access status. Hmmm.
    Last edited by ccleroy; 11-28-2009 at 11:07 PM.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

This is a huge public access battle going on out here right now. The real issue is not Huey Lewis baiting ducks but private property rights. From what I have read and heard, the state of MT is really hammering private property owners and their rights. The state holds this theory that since they own the game, hunters (property owners or not) should be allowed to access this game anywhere, while they still have trespassing laws in place the fines and consequences are so small that many just go about it. I don't think Lewis' actions are necessarily against hunters but instead a way of saying "F you" to the state of Montana. Thankfully in SC, property rights are pretty well protected and recognized by the state. None of us would like it if we caught a poacher, called the game warden and all he did was slap them on the wrist, issue them a $200 citation and send them on their way
    cut\'em