Thread: New Sponsor-Frontier Communications

Default New Sponsor-Frontier Communications

Who we are and what we do:

Frontier Communications serves mainly rural areas and small and medium-sized towns and cities in the U.S. It offers broadband, voice, satellite video, wireless Internet data access, data security solutions and technical support, carrier services, specialized bundles for residential customers, small businesses and home offices, and advanced communications for medium, large and commercial businesses.

What we excel at for businesses:

EvPL aka MetroE. Connect your offsite business's networks securely
    http://frontier.com/enterprise/trans...ernet-services

Business phones We are Mitel's #1 partner in the US! We also offer Avaya and Cisco digital and IP sets. Below is a chart of out partners.

http://frontier.com/enterprise/voice/related-products

Data/WiFi hardware- Cisco, Adtran, HP, Juniper, Aruba, Ruckus

Security- Frontier Secure offers security for everything from your identity to protecting your PC and tablets from viruses, as well as cloud backup and recovery. https://ftrsecure.com/

Tech support- whether it's an iPod, a tablet or a PC, we can help with it.

9-1-1
    - Frontier is very competitive in the 9-1-1 sector. We provide software, equipment and maintenance. https://frontier.com/enterprise/indu...rgency-network

Contact Willyworm for al your communications needs!

Thank JAB.

For anyone's business who is shopping for a new phone system or simply wants to improve efficiency, the Mitel MiVoice platform offers some powerful features most people don't even know exist. The best part is you can save from 20-30% on phones, which can spell significant savings.

We just sold Scott Will Toyota in Sumter a sizeable system and the current promo saved them more than thousands, literally.

For the folks in the 843 area code, the older Norstar, Nortel, Meridian, Commdial, etc systems out there may not be compliant with the 10 digital dialing format you guys will be dealing with when the new 854 area code goes live in Sept. 2015.

Call me to inquire.

Miles Altman (803)938-3046
    Last edited by willyworm; 03-18-2015 at 09:24 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Thanks for the support. I'll keep you guys in mind.

Thanks Rodney. If you don't know if we offer it just ask. I'd love to help your business.

Our newest product that I think is really cool is Frontier Texting (http://www.frontiertexting.com/). Businesses can leverage their business phone # your customers know and have had for years to send text messages using an app on a PC or a smartphone. Packages start at $8/month.

If your customers want to be contacted via text, why not give it to 'em? Doctor's offices can send out appointment reminders, service stations can text a customer letting them know their vehicle is done, or their animal is ready for pickup at the vet, etc, etc. All without having to give out a cell phone #.

And the cool thing, we're the only one doing it and we can sell it anyone, in footprint or out. We've partnered with Zipwhip on this.
    Last edited by willyworm; 03-16-2015 at 09:06 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Willy,
    Is this competition for you guys?

IT company to expand in Upstate, create 150 jobs

http://www.wyff4.com/news/it-company..._source=Social

GREENVILLE COUNTY, S.C. —A Fortune 500 IT company announced the expansion of it's Greenville headquarters Thursday.

SYNNEX Corporation announced it will hire 150 additional full-time employees with the 40,000-square-foot expansion of its existing facility.

The IT products and services distributing company houses its headquarters in Greenville and wants to address the fast-paced growth of the company with a $6.5 million expansion.

SYNNEX President of North American Distribution, Peter Larocque, discussed the attractiveness of South Carolina business development.

"South Carolina's pro-business environment makes it attractive for companies like SYNNEX to continue to invest in the community and expand its workforce," Larocque said.

SYNNEX opened its Greenville office in 1998 with 25 associates. Today, the company employees more than 1,250 associates in Greenville, and has locations in 25 countries.

Those interested in applying for positions can visit the SYNNEX website at www.synnex.com.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I believe Frontier offers phone, internet, voip, and data hosting services. So their major competitor is maybe Time Warner Cable?

That SYNNEX is a major distributor of technology peripherals and software. They also have some type of "business services" segment which I *think* facilitates things like technical support outsourcing.

Interested to hear from Miles on that.
    Last edited by Rodney; 04-16-2015 at 10:24 PM.

Roddry is correct.

Our major competitors in my markets are Time Warner and Farmers Telephone Coop, or FTC. My Sales Territory is Sumter, Bishopville, Lamar, Manning, Summerton, Lake City, Kingstree, Olanta, Pamplico, Johnsonville and Hemingway. One of the great things is I can provide phone systems (Avaya and Mitel), data networking gear (Cisco, Adtran, HP, Juniper, Aruba, etc) and managed services to anyone in or outside of my footprint. We also provide in-house installation and maintenance on them as well.

Which is why we sponsored SCDucks. I can help provide products many business folks on here are already buying, but many times I can provide it at lower cost because Frontier exists in 28 states and we get real competitive discounts from our partners because of the volume we sell. We're the 5th largest telecomm company in the nation but primarily serve rural communities. So we're big but we have that small town feel.

In the smaller markets I serve many businesses don't change anything until they are forced to (server crash, phone system dies, network routers, firewalls, switches are no longer supported by the manufacturer, don't allow the level of network security or can't handle the network traffic, etc.) So many times they are technologically reactive, not proactive. My best gameplan is to just let them know I'm here and that I can help in hopes that when a need does arrive they will call me for the solution. I see it as more like a long term investment in relationships.

I'm not aware of Synnex or what they bring to the table. Most likely the biggest differentiator is that we have wire in the ground. I'm sure we offer many of the services they do, but there's so much of this work going on there's room for everyone.
    Last edited by willyworm; 04-17-2015 at 07:38 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And for any of you commercial construction guys we offer structured cabling as well. Aka Cat5 and Cat6 data network wires and termination on both ends.

If anyone has a job in the state let me know and we can get a price together. No job is too big or too small.
    Last edited by willyworm; 04-24-2015 at 07:46 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

How's the stock doing?
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

It rose right after the announcement of the acquisition from Verizon, but has since tapered off to a little over $7/share.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]