Thread: This stuff works

Default This stuff works

Been doing crossfit for about 2 months now. Past addicted to it. The reason for this post is that I was blown away by something today. Today's WOD involved snatches and then an overhead squat at 95#. Now since I have started cf, I have done OVHS one time and couldn't even do the bar. Well our strength WOD was also snatches and OVHS. I warmed up with the bar and, to my amazement, got it with ease. Continued going up in weight until I got to 95# and got it with no problem. Now I know 95# isn't much for some people, but I was absolutely amazed with how I was able to go from not being able to do the bar to doing 95# in the strength and regular WOD. Especially since we haven't done them since my first time. Sorry for the long, maybe pointless post, but I am pretty jacked up and can't wait to continue my progress.

That's awesome man! Progression is a beautiful thing.

Not a pointless post at all! That is progress! Good job and congratulations!
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Keep at it and congrats!

Great work. OHS are my biggest struggle. Shoulder mobility
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Keep up the good work!

Great post!
    The right to bear arms is the last form of defense against tyranny.