Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Septic tank pump out question

10 years later and its 100% more expensive. Seems correct...

Best thing you can do to help your septic tank operation is not to pour grease down the drain and wipe off excessive grease from dishes before washing.

It certainly won't hurt anything.
    I would get it done.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    Best thing you can do to help your septic tank operation is not to pour grease down the drain and wipe off excessive grease from dishes before washing.
    And tell the ladies to stop flushing their sanitary necessaries.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by Fireman View Post
    10 years later and its 100% more expensive. Seems correct...
    How you figure?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

3-5 years. It cost a few hundred bucks and can catch a small problem before it becomes a big problem.
    Psalm 42:1 "As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God."

210 with Brigman last year. But I made it easy for them
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    How you figure?

The original thread started in 2014 at $200ish, now end of 2023 and it’s almost $400 for the same service. That’s all I meant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, I see the $225 now. There's a fella locally advertising it for $300. So I guess it's all over the map.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by rp View Post
    For the record, my wife has bought a house that she is re-working. This week it was determined that the lower floor was never hooked to the city sewer. The single pot down there has remained hooked to the septic since the house was built in 65. It has never been cleaned out since installation. Seems the construction guys have overworked the capacity.

She is now looking to get septic tank people to figure out of it is still operational or if a pump is going to have to be installed to send the crap up the hill to the city sewer line.
    Old post....we cleaned roots out of pipe and replaced the pipe. Tank was fine. No issues since then. Still going strong.

Being in Forest Acres, they will allow for it to be pumped out once, which has yet to happen. The second time it will have to be hooked to the city which will require a pump.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.