Thread: $50 to teach me

Default $50 to teach me

How to use my fishfinder and catch some crappie around the Santee River and Sparkleberry swamp. No joke. Just meet me at the landing, and I'll handle the rest.
    G

Don't ever trust government. Don't ever trust this sick society. Don't ever trust that law enforcement can protect you when you need it. -Duck Tape

If you build it....they will come.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    If you build it....they will come.
    $50 is a case of diapers.. Help the man out.

Good thinkin.

Roosterboy.... Holler.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

First step in electronics. Get a lowrance

Wait a couple months and you can hitch ride with me if you don't mind traveling to Lexington.
    "...But this is football. This ain't tennis..." --CJ Spiller; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxkNT9IxEu8

Quote Originally Posted by mcduck View Post
    First step in electronics. Get a lowrance
    Listen to The Man
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by SNAP Hunter View Post
    Wait a couple months and you can hitch ride with me if you don't mind traveling to Lexington.
    Pick me up at the dock or put in at the house.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Sorry guys, I have a Humminbird 678c HD...is there no hope?
    G

Don't ever trust government. Don't ever trust this sick society. Don't ever trust that law enforcement can protect you when you need it. -Duck Tape

Dr. D, I've had my boat in Murray a few times...and it wasn't too pretty...lol. 1548 Duracraft with a 30hp...I'm an adrenaline junkie, but my fat ass can only swim so far...
    G

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster1554 View Post
    Sorry guys, I have a Humminbird 678c HD...is there no hope?
    You'll be just fine.

I have a humminbird and love it.

Rooster I'm no help with the paper mouth, but I know murray. Go up the lake. Put in on the river and you will be fine in a 15 footer.
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

I took it from Shull over to Sandy Beach one time and the wind had picked up...scenes from The Titanic kept playing through my head...and I had no hottie to "never let me go"
    G