Thread: BF2 Geeks only Funny

Here are some Battlefield 2 videos I stumbled on. Have seen those posted showing good moves and skills and such but had never seen comedy till I saw these. The hours spent coordinating all the players amazes me... if you play bf2 you will find the first funny... even if you don't play you will find the special ops soldier funny blowing himself up and the black player model assault class guy is funny as shit....

thought the take off on montey python from the brits was funny too..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...6646599&q=bf+2

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...6124680&q=bf+2

montey python

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5053376&q=bf+2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

sounds more like finding nemo than monty phyton.

You're talking about the first one, click on the last one...

second isnt all that funny but it's basically making fun of a car salesman commercial...

Check the last one... the Mine's are like the Knights of Ni.. two other skits I recognize too. It's slow at first and also you have to recognize everyone fighting over where the helicopter would normally be.... like I said BF2 Geeks only funny lol
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

I took the mine comments as the seagulls in finding nemo.

Funny regardless.

I think the running thru the fields and the mine was from "Life of Bryan" but my memory ain't so good. I bet Trapper remembers.

I honestly can't believe people would spend that much time coodinating players to make that stuff though lol

The "cameramen" are essentially the eyes of a player and it appears to me they had several stand in certain locations and merged the shots with a video editing program. They also slowed the video and added audio and other graffix for effect. I would have never thought of that, seriously lol

PS the Mine comments mean the heli is theirs and thus they are jumping around fighting about it... I've actually been in many games where people were teamkilling over aircraft lol

I love that. Love the Monty Python stuff as well. Especially the guys falling past the window...
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen