Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Florida this morning .410 Osceola

... DJP, that is not even a red dot. A nice red dot can be had for 300 bucks, that is a holographic site that cost like 600 bucks....totally new rant.

.... I cannot understand why this cheapskate did get a 1-6x illuminated swarovski for is 410 870??? I mean anything worth doing is worth overdoing

And I can understand the logic but I don't see the sport in it.
    Last edited by CAMO SNOB; 03-12-2015 at 12:27 PM.

This stuff cost about $15

I'm pretty sure Hart took that red dot off of one of his other guns and put it on his .410
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

I spent $2 on a cup of coffee this morning that I could have gotten from Mcdonalds for a quarter. Why? Because I can afford it if I want to and it's my money and none of anybody elses business what I spent my own money on.
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

I could shoot a turkey with a Fuggin RPg too, it would still be dead.... I mean I don't know why yall are half assing this shit?

oh and flockbuster... you are missing the point. I could buy a truck load of turkey frozen turkeys for whay I got in my calls.... it aint about the money, that is just icing on the cake. It is about sport... ever hear the saying "that is useless and a shotgun scope?" OR I am sure you have herad this.... "you are useless as a sack fulla dicks?"
    Last edited by CAMO SNOB; 03-12-2015 at 01:30 PM.

Would you rather write turkey poetry with a crayon, or a Montblanc?

Good killing Hart, congratulations.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by CAMO SNOB View Post
    I could shoot a turkey with a Fuggin RPg too, it would still be dead.... I mean I don't know why yall are half assing this shit?

oh and flockbuster... you are missing the point. I could buy a truck load of turkey frozen turkeys for whay I got in my calls.... it aint about the money, that is just icing on the cake. It is about sport... ever hear the saying "that is useless and a shotgun scope?" OR I am sure you have herad this.... "you are useless as a sack fulla dicks?"

Oh I got the point. You are a grumpy old fart who gets pleasure out of being an ass.
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

old yup.... but young enough to get it done with my own fuggin eyes.

Congrats on the turkey. Monster feet on the bird.
    Last edited by CAMO SNOB; 03-12-2015 at 02:10 PM.

i cant tell but did that bird only have one spur?

I've killed a few turkeys with a bead, but there is something sexy about that little holographic dot on their face.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    i cant tell but did that bird only have one spur?

Nah, he had two. Just a bad angle. And for the record, FL birds do not have to be tagged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion"
    - Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion, 1973

if you have problems missing maybe you should by a 5 dollar box of shells and practice... if you have $600-700 to throw away on drilling and tapping a fuggin 410 870 and an optic for a 410 then you are a shity shotgnner and better get your pistol drilled and tapped too.... every fucking gun you own. Maybe take a shooting lesson?

Jesus Christ... you are one miserable motherfucker...go fall off a cliff
    No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

conservation permit holder

NBK Pro-staff

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    If I read 'mousetrap' in one more fishing thread I'm punching a puppy.

��Best post of the whole thread so far.
    rip Dakota

.... I cannot understand why this cheapskate did get a 1-6x illuminated swarovski for is 410 870??? I mean anything worth doing is worth overdoing

And I can understand the logic but I don't see the sport in it.

Sorry Man, I apologize. I have a friend at EOTech I did some help for and the product was a gift. It was free. I collect turkey guns and I use the same unit on several guns.. I am shooting TSS out of that gun and my pattern is extremely tight at close ranges and patterns great out to 55 yards. I am getting 136 pellets in a 10" circle at 40 yards (many more than needed to be effective at that range) with that .410. This is more than most get with their factory 12ga choke and load combo.. The bead covers up the turkeys head at 40+ and with my eyes not being what they used to be It helps me out. Sorry to offend you, but I have been turkey hunting for a long time and personally it helps me be a better shot on a stationary target. I really don't like missing or crippling turkeys.

"I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion"
    - Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion, 1973

Quote Originally Posted by HartClemson99 View Post
    Sorry Man, I apologize. I have a friend at EOTech I did some help for and the product was a gift. It was free. I collect turkey guns and I use the same unit on several guns.. I am shooting TSS out of that gun and my pattern is extremely tight at close ranges and patterns great out to 55 yards. I am getting 136 pellets in a 10" circle at 40 yards (many more than needed to be effective at that range) with that .410. This is more than most get with their factory 12ga choke and load combo.. The bead covers up the turkeys head at 40+ and with my eyes not being what they used to be It helps me out. Sorry to offend you, but I have been turkey hunting for a long time and personally it helps me be a better shot on a stationary target. I really don't like missing or crippling turkeys.

You did some "help" for the eotech person?
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    You did some "help" for the eotech person?

Bwahahahahahahhahha
    No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

conservation permit holder

NBK Pro-staff

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    If I read 'mousetrap' in one more fishing thread I'm punching a puppy.

Default Florida this morning .410 Osceola

So that's what you are calling it these days.
    Last edited by britton40; 03-12-2015 at 07:56 PM.

I tend to listen to a man with Hart's lifetime and annual scalp count. He knows what works for him to be successful... year after year after year.

Hart has earned my respect. Nice work Jason. Can't wait to see the rest of your year as it unfolds.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I'll still call anyone either old or a pussy for putting a scope on a shotgun..... But I won't be as big of a douche as Camosnob when I do it.

Camosnob.....