Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: University of Texas removes Jefferson Davis statue

Default Really???

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    No, I didn't. You are wrong again.
    Typical of most Politicians, you lie so much, you can't remember all of them.

Originally Posted by Duck Tape
    No I get it and I am tired of this place. Double standard.

Bye
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Since the Virginia shootings were racially motivated, are you going to call an emergency session to remove the african american monument in Columbia since it might be offensive to some DT?
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Phillip, you give yourself and all of your crooked cronies too much credit. Yall are more the problem than any part of the solution.
    Do you remember all the reasons he gave for WHY its beneficial to have career politicians?

Should ease some tension and prevent a race war don't you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

So let's see. A white guy with stated desire to start a race war goes to the city where the Civil War began, where projects directly border rich white people, goes to the Mother AME church, kills blacks in a church including a black senator, on the heals of rioting in other cities, cops assassinated, and you don't think it would have come to a race war. If not for the families forgiveness, Charleston would have burned.

Sorry but it took a lot more than the families forgiveness to avoid that.
    80-20 Genaration

So I didn't run Phillip Lowe and his bullshit bandwagon off, I want an apology.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    What was that? When the out side race baiters come a calling do something even if it is wrong.
    Race baiters had nothing to do with Haley and the GA removing the flag. The GOP Establishment did not want the flag an issue in the SC primary and upcoming presidential election. They toed the party line like good little troopers. Sharpton does nothing to benefit re-elections of Republicans. Party support is a priority.
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 08-31-2015 at 07:28 AM.

Term limits- for Duck Tape.. Since he won't voluntarily resign.. take away the SC Ducks podium.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by duck tape View Post
    so let's see. A white guy with stated desire to start a race war goes to the city where the civil war began, where projects directly border rich white people, goes to the mother ame church, kills blacks in a church including a black senator, on the heals of rioting in other cities, cops assassinated, and you don't think it would have come to a race war. If not for the families forgiveness, charleston would have burned.
    bull fucking shit
    Last edited by 2thDoc; 08-31-2015 at 08:16 AM.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I'm stealing this from the country music thread. It just seems appropriate.....The summer they pulled ole Dixie down!

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=jREUrbGGrgM[/ame]
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 08-31-2015 at 08:18 AM.

Typical of most Politicians, you lie so much, you can't remember all of them.

Originally Posted by Duck Tape
    No I get it and I am tired of this place. Double standard.

Bye
    Reading comprehension is not your strong suit.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by M.R.Ducks View Post
    Since the Virginia shootings were racially motivated, are you going to call an emergency session to remove the african american monument in Columbia since it might be offensive to some DT?
    Would that make you happy again? Or would you rather just fly the flag in their face. Your signature suggests you have access to a bible.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Do you remember all the reasons he gave for WHY its beneficial to have career politicians?
    Wrong. I said term limits need to be long enough to realize government agencies will not be forthright so politicians need some seasoning.

Are you jealous of my $10,400 salary or the nightly diet of chicken finger receptions?

I have voted for term limits , every time.

Term limits- for Duck Tape.. Since he won't voluntarily resign.. take away the SC Ducks podium.
    Vote me off the island.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    bull fucking shit
    Ok, Toof, what would have happened if the nine families called for retribution and spent the next few evenings stirring up emotions.

There are several people on here that act like they want a race war. Facebook has them stirred up, the national press, you name it.

SC was different not because we are that much different. It was because the families response set up an entirely different response.

Ok, Toof, what would have happened if the nine families called for retribution and spent the next few evenings stirring up emotions.

There are several people on here that act like they want a race war. Facebook has them stirred up, the national press, you name it.

SC was different not because we are that much different. It was because the families response set up an entirely different response.
    Did the families ask for the flag to come down? No they did not. so stop using "them" in all this. They just simply talked about "forgiveness"
    You career politicians suggested and called for it and only you and the Libs.
    RINO

Now we have resorted to "what ifs"
    Pathetic

Mr. Lowe,

Why don't you show some good moral character and just ban yourself. Permanently. My reading comprehension level is fine. You have been caught lying repeatedly and called out on it more than once. Cut your losses.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Are you jealous of my $10,400 salary or the nightly diet of chicken finger receptions?
    Not everyone is as stupid as you want to believe. Tell us more about the monthly district allowances and the per diems and "no receipt required" expenses. Get the fuck out of here. You talk about term limits out one side of your mouth and then State retirement out of the other......

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Did the families ask for the flag to come down? No they did not. so stop using "them" in all this. They just simply talked about "forgiveness"
    You career politicians suggested and called for it and only you and the Libs.
    RINO
    What an idiot. How can a state politician make a career out of $10,400 a year.