Thread: spot run in murrells inlet

Default spot run in murrells inlet

Does anybody know if the spots have started running in murrells inlet yet?
    Last edited by BOILINGENGINES; 10-14-2010 at 07:56 PM.

I know they were catching them at Little River and Cherry Grove last weekend so they should be starting at MI.

Ok thanks. I think I'm going to head down next wednesday and give it a try

I live near the landing. Lot of jon boat traffic recently

Oh joy.

The obstacle course from the landing to the jetties of boats that only get cranked up once a year, and are so full of people that the water is inches from the gunnels.

Love it.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

It is something to see!!!!! I saw a old man at MI one year with his gun out getting ready to sink the boat that pulled in his hole he was fishing. He threw his rig in there boat instead. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Oh joy.

The obstacle course from the landing to the jetties of boats that only get cranked up once a year, and are so full of people that the water is inches from the gunnels.

Love it.
    You left out the Malt Liquor, huge orange life vests, buckets of blood worms, Zebco's among other bullshit.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Had a decent run about a week ago on apache! But in the last week the kings have taken over, so im not complaining lol

Went by the ramp at Cherry Grove last weekend and there were around 35 empty trailers. Add that to the channel home boaters and no thanks.
    " If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." -Mark Twain