Thread: duck hunting around charleston

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I went to college in Charleston, living in NC now and am headed there (Charleston) for a wedding in a couple weeks- anyone know any good guides for duck hunting around the low country?

There are a lot of people on here that hunt around Charleston and may be willing to take you out for fee. Personally, I don't take anyone out b/c I don't like showing up to hunt and that spear-chunker I took hunting is in my spot. Good luck trying to find someone.
    "Truth, is treason, in the empire of lies"

well that is why you blind fold them in and out. look up marc duchee belive that how his last name is spelled,went togh school with him, good guy and guide he has been on some tv shows.

The ducks are everywhere , just throw out some dekes, call real loud, you will get some.

if u want to drive up 17 , hit up the francis marion national forest , they got some holes
    "Pass it on in the name of Conservation"-Tracy Byrd

Sky Blaster....There are no guides in the Charleston area that I know of. Public hunting is all 1st come 1st serve, the hunting routinely sucks on public water so no one could possibly stay in buisness as a guide unless they were hunting private land. I don't think any of the private impoundments do guided hunts either. Unless you want to hunt tamie released Mallards....and if you want to do that, I'd search somewhere else, this site doesn't exactly condone tamie shoots...

I heard some fella was gonna pay Wingnut, aka Hillbilly, some money to take him duck huntin'...so maybe he's in the guiding biz....
    SRS GRHRCH Big Black Dude II MH