Thread: WikiLeaks: Intimidating Justice Roberts on Obamacare

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default WikiLeaks: Intimidating Justice Roberts on Obamacare

WikiLeaks: Hillary Ally Spoke with Campaign About Intimidating Justice Roberts on Obamacare

http://www.dailywire.com/news/10175/...ut-frank-camp#
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Assange has more to dump and has promised some real good stuff about the DNC chairwoman. I'm guessing he hangs on to the best material until 7-10 days before the election...somewhere first/middle of next week ought to bring out some interesting stuff
    "Truth, is treason, in the empire of lies"

yes, but who will see it? most sheeple get their news from FB, and the newsfeed algorithm only shows people what they agree with and have liked. I keep wondering how people can still be supporting Hillary after everything that has come out, then i realize that these bozos are only communicating with like minded people, telling each other how right they are.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    yes, but who will see it? most sheeple get their news from FB, and the newsfeed algorithm only shows people what they agree with and have liked. I keep wondering how people can still be supporting Hillary after everything that has come out, then i realize that these bozos are only communicating with like minded people, telling each other how right they are.
    You're right, and it bugs me too. I'm just hoping that something comes out so outrageous that it can't be overlooked
    "Truth, is treason, in the empire of lies"