Thread: TRAIL CAM??

Default TRAIL CAM??

Any suggestions. one i've got his old & starting to die. Don't wanna break the bank either

Moultrie a5
    "If its better than cold beer and hot pussy it'll probably kill us all" ~ Rebel Son

Browning

Moultrie are good for the money

All the intel here is either Browning Dark Ops or Moultrie M990i or similar Moultrie mini cam. The Browning may be a little less costly.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Anything but Wildgame Innovations, I have tried to give them a chance with no luck all videos are white, don't waste your money or time. Those listed above or Bushnell, I just bought one for $100 and it seems to be doing just fine.
    If God didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of meat.

Just bought a stealth cam ng42 and have been very impressed so far. Its taken somewhere close to 1500 pics in the last two weeks and is still showing 93% battery life. Ratings were good every where I looked on it. Check trailcampro.com they do a very good review on most everything on the market. They recommend the browning strike force. Had it ranked third on their list behind the reconyx cameras.

Picked up one @ The Gander Mountain grand opening yesterday. On sale for $99 instead of $159. Also got to meet the Landry boys from Swamp people, son was pretty stoked.

they all suck!
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Psalm 42:1 "As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God."