Thread: South Korea Prepares for 10Gbps Broadband

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default South Korea Prepares for 10Gbps Broadband

This is pitiful. A country like SoKo getting those kinds of speeds and we here in the US are still on dial-up in comparison. I hope all those politicians and the idiots in the FCC that are getting kick-backs from the telecom industry all get a case of bleeding hemorrhoids so bad they have to wear tampons stuck up their collective asses for the rest of their miserable unholy lives. They should be ashamed of themselves. I'm damn sure ashamed of them. Every one of them is a POS and when the wind is 'wrong' the smell is unbearable all the way down here in Greenwood, 535.3 miles away! And ƒüçk Obama!

South Korea Prepares for 10Gbps Broadband; Transfer 1GB File in 0.8 Seconds

"While AT&T and Verizon argue over an FCC proposal that would set 10Mbps as America’s new minimum speed to qualify as “broadband,” South Korea is positioning itself to introduce 10Gbps fiber service."
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 10-18-2014 at 10:48 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."