Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSA Mt. Pleasant Grand Opening

Default PSA Mt. Pleasant Grand Opening

Grand Opening for our Mt. Pleasant location will be this saturday Nov 8th. Doors open at 10 am. There will be food, giveaways and of course Grand Opening specials.

Hope to see some of you all there.

This is at the old food lion at Charleston National or the old kmart at chuck dawley blvd and 17?

Old Food Lion at Charleston National.

3365 South Morgans Point Rd

Judging by the amount of vehicles there I would say that the grand opening was a success.

I delivered a whole pallet of Kent shot shells last week.
    Proud owner of 3 AKC.Bench Champion MASTER HUNTERS

Definitely had a lot of people in the store. Really excited about the new offerings this store has compared to our other stores. Besides the fishing addition, which has been well received so far, we have Sako rifles, Kimber classic rifles, Mark V, Browning Medallions and White Gold Medallions, and Ceasar Guerini over unders. If y'all haven't come by yet come check us out.
    Last edited by Dakota's Day; 11-11-2014 at 08:14 PM.

When are y'all gonna get some of this and some more optics in greenville?
    "If its better than cold beer and hot pussy it'll probably kill us all" ~ Rebel Son

No fishing for Greenville not enough room. What glass you looking for?

I've been looking for either a Meopta meostar 3-12X56 or trijicon 2.5-10x56. For like a month. But they never got one in. Ended up picking up the trijicon somewhere else today. Neither have been in stock on the site in a while either
    Last edited by CantCareSB; 11-11-2014 at 08:38 PM.
    "If its better than cold beer and hot pussy it'll probably kill us all" ~ Rebel Son

I stopped by the Mt P store today. I had a great experience. Inventory was good and the customer service was top notch.

Yeah, I even tried calling Justin at the new store but never received a call back. But I know he's busy as heck right now

I know we had both in Mt Pleasant when we opened.

Yeah he has but he should get back to normal hours now.

I was in there yesterday. Nice store. However the guy behind the gun counter didn't know how to rack the slide on a shotgun I wanted to look at. He said it was his first day on the gun counter and that he had been working in clothes. I hope they are not growing too quick and just placing warm bodies behind their gun counters.
    I was impressed to see that you could read almost every tag on the handguns in the cases. Most times they are flipped over.

Most of the staff is very good but there is always the exception.

I was in there this morning and had a pleasant experience. Justin and Paul were friendly helpful. They had me taken care of and out the door in 20 minutes.
    Dakotas Day thanks for checking on that for me.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Sako rifles? Y'all wouldn't have an A7 Roughtech Range in 7mm RM would you?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I didnt see one Salty. I was looking to handle one myself in a different caliber. All I saw were Finnlights.

Just checked out the store today and its the first time I'd been in one. There is a lot of stuff in there and there's room for a lot more. I think that location is going to suit y'all well. There is a large area to service if you play your cards right. Good luck.

We left room for a range in the future. The town of Mt Pleasant denied our initial request but we can apply again next year. If we get denied again we will certainly fill it up with more product.

Interesting location choice. Right in the middle of liberal, gun hating, yankeeville (Park West, Dunes West, Carolina Park, Charleston National, with more to come).