Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Herbstreit

yes
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by CUAngler View Post
    Is this a failed second grade insult or is reading comprehension not your thing?

Actually don't answer. No need to clog up this gem of a thread with your nonsense.
    I figured football might not be compatible with your "safe space".

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    OK 2th. Whatever you say man..
    you seem to be deflecting a good bit.

I saw a piece on the news last night about the guy who is supposedly moving up the ranks to start at running back for usc. Have you heard about him?

I'm not saying you will suck forever....but you just dont have much right now....and muschamp (you have to admit) is a CRAZY hire. This isnt someone who will "continue the spurrier legacy." That ship has sailed. As a coot fan, please explain to me how you could have a positive attitude? Spurrier has GONE BACK TO FLORIDA. What you see is what you get. Where's the talent?
    Last edited by 2thDoc; 08-24-2016 at 06:48 AM.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    you seem to be deflecting a good bit.

I saw a piece on the news last night about the guy who is supposedly moving up the ranks to start at running back for usc. Have you heard about him?

I'm not saying you will suck forever....but you just dont have much right now....and muschamp (you have to admit) is a CRAZY hire. This isnt someone who will "continue the spurrier legacy." That ship has sailed. As a coot fan, please explain to me how you could have a positive attitude? Spurrier has GONE BACK TO FLORIDA. What you see is what you get. Where's the talent?
    I am not deflecting anything and I honestly do not have a positive attitude about this season and next year will be based on what happens this year. The point of what I sai is how does anyone know what Muschamp will do moving forward, that's all. Hopefully they are better than I this they will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    He did wonders with the Auburn defense last year. Auburn fans were wondering where it was. Sorry Trip, it's hard not to pile on with some of the cocklovers on here.
    No arguement from me on Auburn last year. That being said if you think the only assholes in this forum are "cocklovers" then you are simply wrong. I see assholes on both sides.

The thought that Muschamp is a poor coach is ignorant. Just look at the history of the people who have hired him and who to this day recommend him or the salaries he's been paid. The engine wasn't cool from Florida when he was offered by Auburn. His time at Florida ended poorly due to his poor hires at OC. He did build a championship level defense which allowed Florida to win as many games as they did last year. He admitted such in many interviews, I am sure he learned from it. Without question what he is though, along with the guys he's hired, is an elite level recruiter. That fact is indisputable. There's no reason to believe he will not be successful at USC due to this fact. It has worked for Swinney.
    The whole Spurrier left for Florida thing is also ignorant. Where did you think he would go? He owns two homes down there and is an avid golfer with unlimited time to play now. Florida is where he has always considered his home. I'm a lifelong South Carolina resident and love it as such. That being said if somebody said I could retire to Crescent Beach it's definitely sayonara!

Quote Originally Posted by Air Raid View Post
    The thought that Muschamp is a poor coach is ignorant. Just look at the history of the people who have hired him and who to this day recommend him or the salaries he's been paid. The engine wasn't cool from Florida when he was offered by Auburn. His time at Florida ended poorly due to his poor hires at OC. He did build a championship level defense which allowed Florida to win as many games as they did last year. He admitted such in many interviews, I am sure he learned from it. Without question what he is though, along with the guys he's hired, is an elite level recruiter. That fact is indisputable. There's no reason to believe he will not be successful at USC due to this fact. It has worked for Swinney.
    The whole Spurrier left for Florida thing is also ignorant. Where did you think he would go? He owns two homes down there and is an avid golfer with unlimited time to play now. Florida is where he has always considered his home. I'm a lifelong South Carolina resident and love it as such. That being said if somebody said I could retire to Crescent Beach it's definitely sayonara!
    Who are you and what have you done with Air Raid? This was way too good of a post for him.

Muschamp recuirted elite talent at Flordia and Auburn. Currently, he has four 4 stars in a class of 20 players. That is mediocre and middle of the pack in the SEC. He can currently promise early playing time in the SEC. When Butch Jones was in the same position he signed elite classes. Smart came in at UGA and signed elite talent.