Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this bad

If you ain't run aground, you ain't been around. Ran the old Mako up once, wasn't paying attention and cut the corner too close at low tide. Was in my drinking days so I'm pretty sure that played into it.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

^^^ Yep, if ain't tearing stuff up, you ain't playin' hard enough.

Its not a question if you will run aground its when.

We've all been there.
    Last edited by MorningWoody; 05-06-2015 at 02:10 PM.
    “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.”

― Norman Maclean

I've most certainly been there.

More than once.

It sucks about the same each time.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    I've most certainly been there.

More than once.

It sucks about the same each time.
    Ill second that

Been there done that but ain't never put the tilt on one quite like that and never sat more than about 30 minutes high and dry!
    It's funny as hell when these yankee boats run aground traveling the ICW on the bar just above the swing bridge in Beaufort!
    We have one sittin at a 45 once a month or so.......
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Ran my boat up on a mud flat last year... One of my wifes friends had recently had gotten her tits done and they were nice and jiggly. The gal had never had tits before so I caught her watching them bounce around, and of course I was mesmerized watching them too. Next thing you know, we outside the channel markers sittin high and dry. My old lady takes one look at me, looks at her friend and knows exactly what has happened. We chilled, let the tide roll in and made our way on back to the hill. I was a little upset there wasn't any 3-some that night.

Quote Originally Posted by Love2labs View Post
    Ran my boat up on a mud flat last year... One of my wifes friends had recently had gotten her tits done and they were nice and jiggly. The gal had never had tits before so I caught her watching them bounce around, and of course I was mesmerized watching them too. Next thing you know, we outside the channel markers sittin high and dry. My old lady takes one look at me, looks at her friend and knows exactly what has happened. We chilled, let the tide roll in and made our way on back to the hill. I was a little upset there wasn't any 3-some that night.

LoL