Thread: Kore Sport Cycles

Default Kore Sport Cycles

Buyers Beware. Kore is no longer a Polaris Dealer, but will still try to sell you a " new unit ". Polaris said they cant do any repairs under warranty but Kore will not tell you this. Take your Polaris business to another reputable dealer/real dealer.

I wouldnt take my bicycle to those raggedy, no count sonsofbitches.....

But thanks for the heads up for those that may not have already had experience with them.
    Last edited by FEETDOWN; 11-09-2011 at 09:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

They suck. Bunch of pricks. We had two Rangers at my previous job that always needed something. We finally blew them off and started going to Sumter. The parts/maintenance guy is realy nice (think he is a partial owner too). They will take care of ya.

I work at carmax and drive past kore ten times a day and I was wondering what was going on there. I think they have more golf carts out front then they have polaris products. Nice to know. I did buy my 800 from there in 05 but that was because I knew a guy there back then. I got a really good deal for it and he beat hagger cycles by a grand. But after the sale experience sucked.