Thread: Pocket knife?

Default Pocket knife?

How many of y'all use your poker knife for everything? I was cutting a steak with mine and someone ask what the hell are you doing that's nasty! I use mine for everything except digging in my fingernails. What about y'all?
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

X2

X3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

That's what they're made for. If I wasn't going to use it when I needed it I wouldn't have it on my pocket wearing holes in my jeans. And heck, they won't melt if you wash them every now and then. Course I keep mine so sharp bacteria and germs get cut in half if they try to light on it. If a germ jumps on my pocket knife it's taking it's life in it's own hands, I ain't responsible for any bodily damage that may occur to it.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

i dig in my fingernails too.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

I use it to scrape pinworm eggs from around my anus. Y'all are welcome to borrow it to peel your apples anytime. Just ask.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I use mine for everything other than what Mergie just said...
    RIP shooterchris

High Tide 1503 Super-V w/ 60 Merc
    Skeeter SX190 w/ 150 Yamaha

Quote Originally Posted by Clemsonwoodie View Post
    Bigfoot is not a "true gentleman " he is a "Damn gentleman "
    Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post
    Mother of God SC is one damn fine ball team.

that might be the nastiest thing you ever posted
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

I use mine for everything. A little germs are good for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    that might be the nastiest thing you ever posted
    Yup.

Merg u nasty!
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Mine had done everything from cut deers throats to cut my steak and over the years has become worn to a flat bade screwdriver.. I love my al mar and believe it'll last another five years
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Use it for everything. Best part of it - it was my dad's and made for him by his best friend.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Yep, from guttin deer, to cleaning battery connections, to cuttin food, the Old Timer keeps on gittin it dun.

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    that might be the nastiest thing ever posted
    Fixed it for ya.

I left my Leatherman Micra sitting on my desk once. A guy I work with picked it up, folded the scissors out and started trimming his nose hairs. After he had it stuck up both nostrils I told him "I use those to trim my pubes." He literally puked right there on the floor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Nobody ever became a hero in a comfortable setting. Sometimes you got to nut it up and do work.

I use mine for absolutely everything, no point on carrying if you're not going to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Redleg View Post
    I left my Leatherman Micra sitting on my desk once. A guy I work with picked it up, folded the scissors out and started trimming his nose hairs. After he had it stuck up both nostrils I told him "I use those to trim my pubes." He literally puked right there on the floor.

That'll teach him!