Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just a reminder....

You gonna need Luck and Heavy Meds! Come get this ski. I am done
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rock & Rye View Post
    In my case you would be wrong BB it is coincidence. Anytime I pretty much get time to get on the site I will post in the mod or sports forum. Has nothing to do with CU's good but not world beater win over Allbarn. I have twins that will be three soon but are all over the terrible two's right now. The school district where I now work has had a lax attitude for years about security and I have inherited several network aware virus's which have combined to make a severe incident which showed up first day of school about 30 days ago and ate three schools like lunch. My life has been hell ever since.... get out of the frying pan each night to come home to a crockpot. Wish me luck, I hope to get on and raise hell in the sports forum a few times this year
    Burn.

And what's a mod forum!?
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

Quote Originally Posted by DuckorBust View Post
    None of them.......they stayed at the Hilton.....
    In Omaha, again...
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

PBiz you been doing any Clemson cheers up there lately??
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Been once... During the week..

And hell no!
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by Rock & Rye View Post
    In my case you would be wrong BB it is coincidence. Anytime I pretty much get time to get on the site I will post in the mod or sports forum. Has nothing to do with CU's good but not world beater win over Allbarn. I have twins that will be three soon but are all over the terrible two's right now. The school district where I now work has had a lax attitude for years about security and I have inherited several network aware virus's which have combined to make a severe incident which showed up first day of school about 30 days ago and ate three schools like lunch. My life has been hell ever since.... get out of the frying pan each night to come home to a crockpot. Wish me luck, I hope to get on and raise hell in the sports forum a few times this year
    I only believe certain parts of this.....and you know yo ass got on here and peeked satiddidy, don't lie.....hehehe