Thread: Rain

Default Rain

Anybody got some for sale? We havent seen rain at the property in I dont know when. Creek is dry, pond is dry. Merg, Harv somebody do a raindance for me.
    Private Land Rubberhead # 1

Ever heard of a rain turtle? You'll need a bushaxe, and some friends that won't pick on you later.

Im really starting to worry about my pond. Had a catfish belly up the other day when I got home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

been looking around and the club and its bone dry. Got 2100 acres with not a drop of water on it. Sure hope we get some good rain soon.
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Ever heard of a rain turtle? You'll need a bushaxe, and some friends that won't pick on you later.

Just like The Rules of Fight Club.....You must never discuss The Rain Turtle around nonbelievers..........EVER
    Bone....

Got 4 full ponds after Friday/Saturday thanks to Irene.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by HERRINGBONE View Post
    Just like The Rules of Fight Club.....You must never discuss The Rain Turtle around nonbelievers..........EVER
    Hahahaha, sorry. I knew there would be believers on here, if only a couple. All you need is one nonbeliever to ruin the gift. I will not share it, but at one time I was a master at it.

And we are now getting rain.

Not 1 drop in the hole but coming back from Maybeary had the wiper's on wide ass open. We ain't had but 1.12 the whole month.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Forecast is calling for rain over the next couple of weeks. Damn August. I can't wait for October (for many reasons)...

Somebody with connections upstairs pass along our prayers.

Thankee!
    Last edited by nitro5x6's; 08-29-2011 at 07:48 PM.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Just a sprinkle here at the house- checked the radar and nary a drop in Saluda. Thinking of putting off planting of food plots for a few more weeks due to the lack of moisture.
    In loving memory- KVP 1961-2009
    "Sooner or later the man who wins is the Man who thinks he Can!!!!!" Thanks Nor!!!

Hold on ya'll.....Give me a minute.....Almost.......There, just put a load of furniture in the bed of the truck. That should do it.
    "I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy."
    -John Adams

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
    -Albert Einstein