Quote Originally Posted by cusportsman View Post
I do not feel sorry one bit for anyone who is not trying to better their situation. Feel sorry for the kids because their scum parents don't care enough to take care of them.

Everyone's situation is different, but the majority of them are very capable of getting a job and working. Some people will work 2-3 jobs if their spouse is sick/uncapable of working to keep from having to be on food stamps. And these POSs just want to sit around and complain because their free money for food and meds isn't on their card.
I agree 100000%!! It just goes to show the "quality" of people we have in our society. My step-dad unexpectedly lost his job when I was in high school after we had just moved into a very nice house. The next week he had two jobs working six days a week, neither of them were in the field that he used to work in but he had to pay the bills so he did what he to do. I don't ever remember him even suggesting to turn to the government. But these people just expect the government to pay for their laziness. Why can't it be like back in the old days when if you didn't have enough money to feed your family you 1. quit having kids 2. worked harder. I feel bad for saying this but maybe as a country we should let some of these people starve to death.