Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: DNR Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by GBelly View Post
    they need to get back to hiring outlaws as game wardens.

seriously. simple man would be the first to get hired. i would never get an offer.
    If they hired outlaws how many members of this forum would we lose? DNR doesn't like it when their employees visit and post on this here website, I seriously doubt they would change two policies at once. Course if they hired outlaws I guess I would be in the same boat as simple.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by tmjswampducks View Post
    one guy from up toward westminster and fairplay is moving down to marion for the job as soon as he finishes training. his name is dillon or something of that sort. who else from marion got the job.

cody britt and BJ larimore

Cody any relation to Pearly?
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

im not sure ibut i think he maybe.... you knew Pearly?

Quote Originally Posted by flockbuster View Post
    Maybe they can hand a couple out for littering and fucking up the roads while they are at it.
    I agree. It really pisses me off when I duck hunt around Gtwon and see all the damn trash left.