Thread: Crucifixion-Style Murder Of Disabled Woman

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Crucifixion-Style Murder Of Disabled Woman

Some people are just pure evil!

Caregiver Arrested in Crucifixion-Style Murder of Utah Woman; 2 Others Charged With Abuse

Police have arrested three people in connection to an unusual abuse and murder of a disabled woman in Kearns, Utah.

KEARNS, Utah -- Police have arrested three people in the unusual murder and abuse of a disabled woman in Kearns, Utah.

Authorities say Christina Harms, 22, was found dead, bound in the form of a crucifix in the closet of her family home. They say the body was bruised and evidence such as plastic zip ties and bandages allegedly show the victim was bound and tortured, Fox13Now reports. Harms had special needs and was unable to take care of herself.

"They found a closet in the family room and in that closet there was an alarm on the door and a metal bar hanging in the closet to where they found evidence of the victim being hung crucifixion-style in this closet," said Unified Police Lt. Justin Hoyal.

Police arrested Harms' primary caretaker, 27-year-old Cassandra Shepard, on charges of murder, domestic violence and obstructing justice.

Shepard's mother, Sherrie Lynn Beckering, 50, and stepfather, Dale Beckering, 53, were booked on the charge of domestic violence of a vulnerable adult. Police say the Beckerings took care of the victim for a good part of last year and were aware of the crime.

Police are now awaiting the results of an autopsy to confirm Harms' official cause of death. A motive in the case has not yet been determined. The suspects do not have criminal backgrounds, according to police.

"The case is still early and we're looking into all the motives and the reason for this, but this is obviously a very sad and tragic situation that took place in this residence," said Hoyal.
    Several neighbors were shocked to hear about the murder.

"It disgusts me that someone would actually do that to a human being," said neighbor Michael Sly.

Another neighbor, Patricia Vigil, said the family moved into the home about two or three months ago and thinks no one really knew who they were.

Authorities have confirmed children were in the home at the time of the alleged crime. The victim had a 2-year-old daughter and Shepard has two children, ages 5 and 9. All of the children are now in state custody and not believed to be victims of abuse.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I hope they burn. I can't even imagine doing that to an innocent person. We need a better punishment in the U.S.
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

Quote Originally Posted by duckcommander727 View Post
    I hope they burn. I can't even imagine doing that to an innocent person. We need a better punishment in the U.S.
    Amen to that!
    I'm like a duck: calm above the water, and paddling like hell underneath....

People like this there is no hope for. I wish that the laws were changed so that people like this never see daylight again. I truely wish for bad , bad things to happen to these people.

There is a special place in Hell for people like that. Being burned alive, one match at a time would be the only justice in my eyes.
    HRCH Lemon's Lady Chesney MH
    SHR Lemon's Pinch Of Long Cut aka Hagen
    "Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human ever has to choose a relative." -Mordecai Siegal
    "If forced to choose between romantic love and my dog, I'd sure choose my dog." -Solange