Thread: Spraying at Lake Marion

Are y'all aware that they have started this. There are signs at Lowfalls adding a word of caution about the spraying. It seems to have been done out of a low flying helicopter. They worked the upper swamp and flats and left boghole out.

Soooo, that's where all the mid day ducks were coming from... [img]graemlins/biggrinman.gif[/img]

I went and checked out how the spaying went Sat afternoon - first I saw some dying hyacith - very good I throught - then I rode in away from the edges and the further I went I saw that they did not spray in areas where it would do the wildlife some good - the areas where most people don't see - so it seems that S-C has once again dropped the ball - do something that will be seen as good but do it only where it will be seen - I'll have video for the next meeting if all goes right.
    I always thought a website was a selling tool, not a product repair manual!

Maybe the sprayer got the best of SC and just sprayed what he though people would notice. The fisherman I talked to at Lowfalls said the copter was all over the place.

Ducktail - I hope that was it, but it will be brought to S-C's attention.
    I always thought a website was a selling tool, not a product repair manual!