Thread: Anyone Here Use Google Voice?

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Anyone Here Use Google Voice?

It's been around since 09 but I've never used it. You used to have to get an invite to get it but I think it's open to everyone now. I was reading this article about it and it looks like it's pretty neat. It's definitely got a lot of features that most services don't offer or that they charge extra for. If you don't use it check this article out, if you do let me know what you think about it.

What Is Google Voice
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

My wife uses it and loves it. I keep meaning to set it up for me.

Use it everyday, now you can port your own number to the service before you had to choose from one of theirs. The texting from a computer and the call screening/blocking is very, very useful. The next best thing is it will transcribe voice mails into text and send it to you. It does a pretty good job but obviously "Southern Speak" is not its first language. Now if you can get past that Google reads every email and now will listen to every word you say or text, then it is a wonderful service. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

i played with it back when it was invite only. it was great for selling stuff and not wanting to give out your real number.