Thread: #2

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    tradorion Coots

REDHEAD- the size comments were directed at the general crowd of ballbusters- my apologies for splattering a bit of that shit on you

As for this part- And regardless, the buck he killed was still in velvet which tells me that the grunt call was pointless and the deer was coming to eat What makes a grunt call "pointless" here???? Been bowhunting for years and with or without food in the area have watched many many deer respond positively when they heard easy mid-range "social" type grunting much like i have heard deer make amongst themselves in non-rut situations... i LOVE using a grunt call throughout the season but almost never use it in the "big buck" setting of the sound range.

REBEL YELL- and you still won't kill a fucking thing!! YOU ARE SOOOO RIGHT!!

LUCKILY- i hung this stand for someone else- so they probably will score... but yeah my luck is the "anti-matter" in the karma spectrum.... I sat the other evening and did not see squat- next nite 6 came into that same stand with two damned good shooters... my mojo seriously SUCKS...
    Last edited by tradorion; 08-29-2010 at 09:50 PM.