Thread: Tropcial Storm Jeanne

It's a comin' this direction - maybe it will curve out? They project it being a hurricane by Sunday.

Looks like a slow intensifier, based on shear conditions in it's path, but I ain't a meteorologist.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Swamp- Good to be careful and clarify that you are not a meteorologist, some folks on here get all pissy when you have an opinion. Those of us on the thread that got wiped out the other day know what I mean.
    I think you are right about it being likely to head this way. The models never predict the strengthening over the Gulf stream, so we will have to watch her. Too busy looking at Ivan now.
    Leadership in Service<br /><br />Dream Big and Dare to Fail..<br /><br />\"And the sky was full of Anatadae\".. Mr. Buck

Know what you mean, river
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.

Yeah, Ivan is a piece of work!

I have a computer model (the RLOA model, otherwise known as the "Redneck Law Of Averages" model) that shows the remnants of Ivan merging with the incoming Jeanne, then stalling over Pelion. I tell ya, wherever the biggest manufactured housing neighborhood is, that's where they are both gonna go.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

[img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img]
    Leadership in Service<br /><br />Dream Big and Dare to Fail..<br /><br />\"And the sky was full of Anatadae\".. Mr. Buck

I've lost my mind. I can imagine the two storms coming together like to eggbeaters, ot twin outboards, and whipping up on that part of the state.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Is that why Ivan bypassed Florida, too many mobile homes already damaged by the last two, not enough left to feed on.
    Scars are just tatoos with better stories !!!

And what are y'all doing next week?

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/ftp/graphics...F/170253W5.gif
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Yep, and there is another big wave below the Cape Verde islands ( behihd) Karl. I imagine Karl will be a fish storm. They just keep a comin.