Thread: Arkansas is going to be great!!!

Default Arkansas is going to be great!!!

It will be great!! For the first time in 20 years of hunting in Arkansas, I'm going to be the only hunter from SC for the first split.. All of you other sissies have cancelled because of high water, scattered birds and too much unharvested grain, etc. WHO CARES!!

I may not kill a duck but I can't wait to get into that flooded timber. It is heaven on earth to me. The duck is just a bonus.

i'll b there. there are birds there
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

i'll be there at the first of the second split. Ready to see some new scenery.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Hate to bust your bubble but I think my dad is gonna be out there on the opener. Reckon there want be too many SC boys out there. Hope all yall slay em.

You right, My bubble is busted. With 3/4 of Arkansas under water I'm sure there will be room for everybody. I'm leaving in the morning. Good luck to evveryone.

Naw ... My bubbles busted. My dads goin to Arkansas and I'm goin to school and huntin in SC. Good luck out there.