Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: HRC Fall Grand

Quote Originally Posted by HRC Dogs View Post
    Dear Dean,

I have had one of those hueless shirts so long that several light frequencies are now being reflected. But of course only where there is material to allow this to happen.... which is becoming more of the issue these days. I will contact Duckwoman #1 about a new shirt.

In addition, do you have a list of reading materials that you would recommend? Are there specific books for the black dogs?

Sincerely, HRC Dogs
    HRC... At your age, this would be the proper thing to do... With a Lab you won't wrench your back out taking the bird from the dog.. even though I know those LBD's usually jump up in your lap..

If you do get one.. I have found the proper mixture to dye the black out them.. Will be glad to provide some to you !! hahaha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    UH HRCH Somerset Points Golden Bear
    HR Somerset Points Cindy Lou Who
    SH Somerset Points One Rough Chic (Madea)

Quote Originally Posted by Poppa Bear View Post
    HRC... At your age, this would be the proper thing to do... With a Lab you won't wrench your back out taking the bird from the dog.. even though I know those LBD's usually jump up in your lap..

If you do get one.. I have found the proper mixture to dye the black out them.. Will be glad to provide some to you !! hahaha
    That is an advantage!! Something to think about for the "silver years".

I just hope my next one is not like that black Lean Mac/Dippomarsh fire breather that I had a few years ago at the house.
    "I never met a dog I didn't like" ..slightly twisted words by Will Rogers

"When dogs make mistakes, don't hold it against the dog, point the finger at yourself"
    "If you train a young dog for momentum, precision will arrive. If you train for precision, demanding perfection, momentum will depart."
    "It is unreasonable to expect a dog to be more precise than you are." ~ Rex Carr

"You own what you condone." ~ Mike Lardy

Congrats to Farmboy on a remarkable job, getting passes on 3 great dogs and taking Awsue's AWS Justin to the 2nd series. Tarbaby, I know you are walking on air with GRHRCH Bobo and Huntslabs, what an accomplishment with GRHRCH Chic! Also Huntestaholic, what a good show for your 1st grand, keep up the good work. Southbryanlabs, River was looking good, I know we will see him again in the spring. As for Chief, once I talked Esylivin out of selling him to the circus he admitted that we would probably be going to LA in the spring. See ya'll there!

Just got home 30 minutes ago. Still walking 6' off the ground.

Thanks to you all for pulling for us all week. What a great group of friends on here.

Keep pulling for us as Bobo, Dude and Goose are going to give the SRS a try in a couple of weeks.
    GREAT PEOPLE TALK ABOUT IDEAS.
    AVERAGE PEOPLE TALK ABOUT THINGS.
    SORRY PEOPLE TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE.

SRS GRHRCH UH BOBO MNH
    2009 MID ATLANTIC RETRIEVER CHAMPION
    2009 HUNTSVILLE SRS CHAMPION

HRCH UH WOODY

Great Job by all !! Tarbaby glad to know you made it home safely.. Will definately be rooting for the Three Musketeers at that SRS.. They are all very talented dogs and can get it done..

I have been on the road all afternoon with a gorgeous blond, who was kissing my ear and hugging up on me while driving... Hope my wife doesn't find out... Oops.. I should've started off by saying that I went to Marty's today and picked Bear up... COULDN'T STAND IT ANOTHER DAY ! I didn't even tell my wife I was going.. dropped by her school to surprize her and wow.. She cried like I haven't seen her cry in a longtime.. She missed her baby !!
    Last edited by Poppa Bear; 10-22-2009 at 03:40 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    UH HRCH Somerset Points Golden Bear
    HR Somerset Points Cindy Lou Who
    SH Somerset Points One Rough Chic (Madea)

She was probally crying because I sent you back to her and did not give her some relief!!!!!

Congrats to Farmboy and Tarbaby And I appreciate you helping my breeding program by putting that GRHRCH on my "babbies daddy". Also congrats on Dude and Goose.

Bob way to go in getting the title on CHIC.
    Last edited by huntestaholic; 10-22-2009 at 04:16 PM.
    And on the eighth day God created retrievers!!!!!!!!

Huntestaholic,
    You have got to be the best trainer in the world! Anybody who can untrain and then retrain a "baby" Lab and get him to the 4th series has my respect.
    Seriously, I hate to give Poppa Bear too much praise, but he (and others...Huntlabs, etc) did a good job on Bear prior to your fine tuning. Congratulations! See you in November at CRC.
    Professor
    Carolina American Water Spaniels

UH HR GCH CH Carolina's Wild March Hare MH JHR RAE OA OAJ AF WDS CGC TDI (Bunny)
    UH HRCH Carolina's Duck Gumbo MHA SHR RN WDS CGC TDI (Gumbo) HRC 1500 Point Club (RIP)
    BISS HR GCH Carolina's Running With the Hare JHR SH WDX CGC TDI (Blew)
    HRCH GCH CH Carolina's Tale of the Hare SH MHR WDX (Bea)
    Carolina's Three Duck Limit (Rio)

Quote Originally Posted by HRC Dogs View Post
    Dear Dean,

I have had one of those hueless shirts so long that several light frequencies are now being reflected. But of course only where there is material to allow this to happen.... which is becoming more of the issue these days. I will contact Duckwoman #1 about a new shirt.
    Sincerely, HRC Dogs
    Dear HRC Dogs,
    What EXACTLY are you trying to say? That my BDM shirts are cheap (they are not), or stating the fact that you have worn and washed yours so much it is falling apart? I am guessing the latter! So, do you need more? Just let me know, quick delivery as always.
    Duckwoman#1
    Last edited by Duckman#1; 10-22-2009 at 06:57 PM.
    80-20 Genaration

Quote Originally Posted by Duckman#1 View Post
    Dear HRC Dogs,
    What EXACTLY are you trying to say? That my BDM shirts are cheap (they are not), or stating the fact that you have worn and washed yours so much it is falling apart? I am guessing the latter! So, do you need more? Just let me know, quick delivery as always.
    Duckwoman#1
    You've got it..the latter! I see a need for more of the BDM shirts in the future.
    "I never met a dog I didn't like" ..slightly twisted words by Will Rogers

"When dogs make mistakes, don't hold it against the dog, point the finger at yourself"
    "If you train a young dog for momentum, precision will arrive. If you train for precision, demanding perfection, momentum will depart."
    "It is unreasonable to expect a dog to be more precise than you are." ~ Rex Carr

"You own what you condone." ~ Mike Lardy