Thread: Help on Directions

I am going to take my 10 year old nephew to the hunting pond just out side of the Clinton House. How do you get there and is it any good. Not cyber scouting I'm going just need better Directions than I have Comming from Spartanburg. I Heard you see a lot of the Tamies from The CH I figure a 10 year old doesn't know the difference and it might be a good way to hook him . I told him I would not even carry my gun since I have a bad habit of kill anything that flys in front of me. I can't help it . It is ingrained into my dna.
    Any Help Will Be great. The boy who was going, thats been there before can't go.

Hwy.56 toward clinton will be on your right!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Straight down I26, get off at hwy 56 (I think it's exit 52). Go left about 3 miles on 56 and it's on your left side. Sadly it is a tamie haven. They get around 2,500 birds a year on top of their current pool. I shoot sporting clays there on a weekly basis and we tend to shoot targets over their heads. They won't budge. I've seen some unfortunate encounters with collateral damage. Dumbest birds I have ever seen.