Thread: Screwed up morning

Default Screwed up morning

Got up at 5 to hit the river early.... I was trying to sneak away without waking the damn inlaws.... got to the landing and figured out I left my waders at home along with my camera. Just my damn luck. I had planned on trying to catch some trout and then fishing the deeper holes with them to catch a rock fish, they have been catching some 30 and 40 pounders out of there lately. It didn't work out as I had planned.

I called to see what time the water was going to be flowing... they usually start at 8 and flow for an hour which would have gave me time to go home and come back with the right equipment but this morning they were starting at 8 with 1 generator and then at 9 switching to 2 or more. So as my luck would have it I only got to fish from the bank. I ended up catching 1 rainbow that was 12-14 inches but no camera to take a picture..... I will be glad when these people leave my house. Me and the dog are locked in the bedroom as I type this. Tomorrow can not come soon enough. One day I will get a picture of some trout for guys... I promise.

And I just turned my damn diet dr pepper over on the floor because I can't get to computer desk..... It's going to be one of those days, I can feel it!

Relatives and fish...

After three days it's time to throw 'em both out.

I looked all over the internet last night to see if I could find a way to legally get rid of them.... you know, the kind that includes bodily harm. Couldn't find it anywhere.... Back to the drawing board today.

good luck with that.

Me and the dog have the house to ourselves right now... They are out shopping. Susie got off at 11 so she was good enough to get them out the house. Maybe they will not come back until dark.

Good news is my brother n law called me this morning and we are hitting the river at day break... Gonna try to do what I didn't get done this morning. Hopefully Susie will find the stoppers for the Kayak holes and we can float the river in the morning.