Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lurking and learning!

I'll take that challenge Calicool! I know a little something about agriculture too and I know for a fact that clemp&son is only 15 years behind the rest of the country and not 30 as you claim.

Oh, and btw, "our" USC was founded before California was even admitted into the union, Einstein.

Otherwise, nice rant....

Originally posted by Calicool:
    Some of you boys will learn even though some like 2th will go to his grave forgetting which hand he wipes his ass with and which hand he wipes his mouth with but to him it doesn't matter.
    You're right. It doesn't matter. I use toilet paper to wipe me ass so my hands don't get california on them. Plus, I wash my hands every now and then.

So, wanna keep pickin' on little old me? You better have lots of time and lots of friends to help you.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

They don't grow grapes in Cali.
    More fuel = more boost!!

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

BTW...You don't go by the nickname, Sherruf? do you? THat would be pretty LOWE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

The only thing about Kalifornia that I am jealous of is the mallard numbers. You can stick the grapes up your butt to give your hamster a little feed....

Warning: BS is a substance known to cause cancer only in the STATE OF CALIFORNIA.

Sorry for being so rude....Let me post so you can understand.

Los californians son definitivamente tan mudos como pensamos que son. ¿Usted me está embromando? Por favor, guarde a su liberal, uno mismo cariñoso del rodillo del tootsie dentro de sus fronteras.

Yeah grape farmers are pussies anyways!!!
    More fuel = more boost!!

Dayam! ArtyBoy speaks/types Californian! You've been hangin around too many tobacco croppers/cucumber pickers.

Originally posted by artdevilish:

Los californians son definitivamente tan mudos como pensamos que son. ¿Usted me está embromando? Por favor, guarde a su liberal, uno mismo cariñoso del rodillo del tootsie dentro de sus fronteras.
    Translation for the rest:

Californians are definitively as dumb as we thought that they are. You
    are teasing to me? Please, he keeps to his liberal one, one same
    affectionate one of tootsie roller within his borders.

Calicool may think that SC sucks, But we all know that CA swallows.

Close on the translation....but not quite...it was more like...keep you bunch of tootsie roll lovers inside your own borders.....but ...good effort!!!!...must have gotten that at one of those translation websites.

[img]graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Calicool,
    I don't know a lot about agriculture, but I know a big old pile of fresh steaming fertilizer when I see it, and you're it!

Btw, I know how you Kalifornicators have a penchant for queening out, so be forewarned if you're a tranvestite (ie: Chick with a dick/slut with nuts) LabL might hit on ya!

Oh and welcome aboard! [img]graemlins/fu.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fu2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

If we haven't run this needle dick off already, I'd like to personally tell him to go lick a seal's taint. I've spent a lot of time in different parts of this country, more than most and I love coming back to our under populated duck state and pull for my 1-3 football team every time I return from the west coast. We can buy your cheap ass wine at Bi-Lo(that's a grocery store) and come shoot your fuckin ducks whenever the hell we please. A four hour flight to Sacramento is shorter than a 10 hour drive to Arkansas. You can stay in your liberal ass, voting for Kerry, fuckin up our country state and we'll love the Southern fraternity that most of us are members of and welcome those that understand what we have. You just make us appreciate everything we do have. Anyway, thanks for the wake up call. Enjoy your earthquakes numb nuts.

Wow, the first poster that needs to have a decision made by the judges as to whether he deserves immediate addmittance to the AUS forum!!!!!!!!

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!

Let's here it from the judges???

[img]graemlins/xjury10.gif[/img]

Oh I forgot we ain't got no judges but AUS is definitely where this shit belongs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.