Thread: Southern Berkeley DU Waterfowl Hunter Party

Default Southern Berkeley DU Waterfowl Hunter Party

Hey guys just wanted to put this out there before the event. Southern Berkeley Chapter of D.U. is having another Waterfowl Hunter Party. Last years event went really well. Every one had lots of fun and there was also alot of great small talk about duck hunting and other hunting to. I know while walking around I had the chance to talk to lots of people about hunting and had a great time. For all of you that came last year, I hope you back me up on how good of a time you had. If you havent been to a Waterfowl Party, its a great time and you have lots of chances to win everything that pertains to hunting, from decoys, blinds, to guns etc.. Outback will be catering the event with finger foods this year and we hope to having another successful event. The event will be on Friday, July 24, 2009 at Cypress Gardens. The address is 3030 Cypress Gardens Rd, Moncks Corner, SC for yall that might come out of town. Doors will open at 6:30 and tickets are only $25.00 dollars a person. Tickets are only presold. Remember again this year, if you wear a camo shirt or pants you will be eligible to win a shotgun. If want to purchase tickets you can call John Keller - 843-697-3197. or you can call me TJ Axson at 843-437-4790. I know many of you dont know me, so if you want to call John that works. Thanks and we look forward to seeing yall at the event for a good ole fun time!

Will shoot you a PM tomorrow, I will get some of us Columbia DU guys to ride down. Will be in touch.
    "I am easily satisfied with the very best." -Winston Churchill