Thread: 3 Hours on hold

Default 3 Hours on hold

I have been on hold with Sprint for 3 hours.... well not the whole time. I am trying to get a local phone number for my 3rd line of service that I just activated.

When I finally got a guy that acted like he should be working for Sprint instead of Burger King he activated the phone and sent me to someone else to get the number. Why the hell did he do that? I have talked to 6 different people. I have been in chat on the computer and I am still on hold right now. I have 2 different phones here that I have called them on that are playing the same damn music. Which ever one of these phones that gets an answer first... the operator is probably not going to like me.

When someone finally answers the phone I am cussing their asses out. This shit aint even funny.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Ain't no way I would stay on hold for 3 hours.

If I did it would only be because I had the winning lottery number for millions of $$$s and I was on hold with the Lottery Div of the state.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Finally got someone on the phone. HOLY SHIT I HATE PHONES.

Call squatty, he will set 'em straight real quick like.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Now they are telling me that I have to call back tomorrow..... Words can not describe how mad I am right now.

Now I am on the phone with a supervisor

SCTIMBER Coots

I told one Indian Directv rep that I was gonna jump through the damn phone and kick his ass, they hung up on me

I was on the phone with the supervisor for less than 15 minutes. With one good cussing I now have a phone that works and a 15% monthly discount. I should have cussed them out hours ago.

I hate phones.

I told him that with 3 phones... Sprint and Nextel direct connect that cost me $250 a month someone was going to fix my damn problem.

I ended up talking to 7 or 8 people... one bitch on the sprint website in the chat box that I told off and finally a stupidvisor that fixed my problem. I feel like a new man. If the other phone services around here did not suck I would change tomorrow. I changed from SunCom 2 years ago. The coverage is better and then having the walkie-talkie feature is da shit but holy hell if you ever have to call them for customer support.