Thread: Burris XTR Signature Rings 30mm

Default Burris XTR Signature Rings 30mm

I have always used Leupold, Redfield, Talley for the last 50 years. I mistakenly thought Burris was of lesser quality.

Had a rifle that either had the reciever holes were a little off or the base was a little off or both. Anyway, when the scope was zeroed out, the POI was 20-25 inches off the POA. These rings have different sized inserts that will adjust the POI back to where the optic is zeroed out at. Using the inserts, I was able to put POI almost dead on and then fine tune it with the turrets.

No more running out of windage or elevation or cranking the crosshairs to the edge (which will affect clarity).

If I ever buy rings again, it will be these.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

CWPINST is offline 168 grains of assistance from a distance

Yep they are great. They hold well and don’t mar the scope either.
    If it ain\'t accurate at long distance, then the fact that it is flat shooting is meaningless.

Great construction as well

I’ve used them on most rifles for years and they can make it easier, for sure. Fortunately I’ve not needed to use any of the offset inserts… yet.
    Last edited by WoodieSC; 05-21-2024 at 12:15 PM.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

I too have these rings on my Tikka. I love em. Quality is there, inserts make it easy to adjust any direction you need, even if it's to leverage the adjustments in the scope. I'd recommend em to anyone.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft