Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The worm has turned

I'm not even sure the point you are trying to make but I'm certainly not angered. My only point is the prosecution's star witness has huge credibility issues and engaged in illegal activity. But maybe liberals don't think embezzlement is a crime anymore. Either way, Cohen should face prosecution for the crime he admitted to. Nobody is above the law right? At least that's the liberal mantra.

watch CNN and see what they are reporting about the "Trump Hush Money to the Hooker Trial" and report back.
    I bet its not about Cohen getting indicted, and that is certainly a guess bc i aint watching CNN or Fox.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I do listen to CNN and MSNBC. It makes me laugh. It's the same old "the walls are closing in on Trump". Same play book from Russia Gate. The mainstream media is a little bit more skeptical. I think they are still remembering how they got their hopes up during the multiple impeachments Trump faced. That literally went nowhere. The same media that pushed the narrative that Hunter Biden's laptop was the result of Russian disinformation.

Cohen has to be to dumbest attorney alive. He is the star witness for the DA yet has been the best witness for the defense. Holy moly!

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    I'm not even sure the point you are trying to make but I'm certainly not angered. My only point is the prosecution's star witness has huge credibility issues and engaged in illegal activity. But maybe liberals don't think embezzlement is a crime anymore. Either way, Cohen should face prosecution for the crime he admitted to. Nobody is above the law right? At least that's the liberal mantra.
    Pretty sure Cohen has immunity - at least in the state of NY.

If you're anti-Trump, immunity is granted automatically in a blue state.

It’s obvious that Cohen wanted to be a big shot and just did what he felt benefitted him. It’s also obvious that the judge will have the final say even though a jury is seated. Any other trial in the country would have been mistrialed before Cohen even got on the stand. This is the trial that we used to read about in third world and communist countries.

its not as "obvious" to others.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Trump will not testify . The Defense has rested. Back for final at 2:15pm. Jury to begin deliberation on May 29th.

He walks.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I would be absolutely shocked if he isn't acquitted. It was a weak effort by the prosecution. Nowhere near beyond a reasonable doubt.

Democrats have proven over and over that they consider laws flexible and the jurors were chosen because they hate Trump. There might be one or two that hang the verdict but I'd bet most of the leftist NY yankees will try to put Trump in jail simply because they don't like him. They don't care what damage it does to our judicial system or the country, they hate Trump.